06; Regret

A/N: for those who's not really into tragic story, you can just ignore this or skip this one. Ty :>
~

It's already 6:00am and Gulf is already finished preparing for school today. He needs to be early because their first period teacher is a terror one.

But he just sighed as he wear his backpack. Surely, I'll see him again. He said and just shook his head. He don't even know why he's always doing that, it's a bit annoying to him but it's actually making his day everyday when he see him and hear his cute voice.

Gulf hopped on his car after bidding goodbye to his parents. He started driving and once he arrived at the school, he parked his car on the parking lot and climbed off. He wear his backpack again and he started walking.

When he reached the hallway, their, he saw him waiting. Gulf just tsked as he is getting near him.

Once Gulf got near him, he immediately flashed a happy smile. "Hi Gulf, good morning."

Gulf just stared at him and just like that, he left without saying anything. Mew just smiled sadly. It's okay Mew, maybe he's just in a bad mood.

So Mew just went inside his classroom. Some of his classmates looked at him but he just lowered his head and went on his seat.

He sighed. Gulf is always like that when he'll greet him. Mew is doing this for like what?? Two years already. It hurts when Gulf always ignore him like he didn't hear anything or didn't see him but Mew always keep in his mind that Gulf maybe woke up in the wrong side of the bed, or he had a problem, or he's not in the mood. Or maybe he hate seeing me everyday.

Mew push his of the bad thought that is coming in his mind. And he just focus when the professor came in and start his lesson.

~

Another day and as usual, Mew was their again, waiting for him. "Good morning Gulf!," He greeted. But again, Gulf just leave and didn't smile or just say something. He just left him.

Another day again and it happened again. Mew will greet Gulf whether hi, hello or goodmorning but Gulf wasn't saying any word.

~

Gulf already arrived at the school but his brows furrowed when he didn't see Mew. He didn't see him everywhere. Gulf just tsked and went inside his classroom. Where is he? Why he's not there?

Many thoughts are running inside his head and but he just shrugged it off. He will admit that everytime Mew will greet him it makes him happy everyday, it keeps him in a good mood. And i like him, actually.

But Gulf don't know how to express it clearly. He don't even know how this feeling grow inside of him, it just did. Maybe because it been two years since Mew do this.

And it happened again on the other day. Mew wasn't their again. They're now on the cafeteria and their friend had a deep frowned on his face. Gulf was being like for like near three days already and they must say that their's something going on. Gulf is always in a good mood before but now, he looks so scary.

Even him and Boat and fighting for who will approach him first. But the end, Mild did it. "H-Hey, hey!," He flicked his finger infront of Gulf. Gulf looked at him and Mild was taken a back when Gulf looks like glaring. "Calm down,"

"What?," Gulf asked. He's not in the mood right now.

"Err.." Mild scratch his nape, he looked at Boat asking for help but Boat didn't looked at him. Mild wants to smack him but later, he'll do it later.

"What?," Gulf asked again.

"Uhh..." Mild looked everywhere. "A-Are you okay?,"

"Do i look like I'm sick?," Gulf asked. Well, he actually think he is. He need his medicine. I need him.