04; Toxic

It's 2:00pm in the afternoon, Gulf is busy studying and Mew is just on the bed, surfing through net or stare at Gulf. Mew just pouted, he is sometime talking to Gulf to start a conversation but after 3 to four words of reply from Gulf he will be quiet again and focus on his study.

And Gulf was actually just observing him. He is amused by how Mew change position in all of a sudden. At first glance Mew is laying on his back, now he's still laying on his back but his feet are on the headboard. He just shook his head and went back to reading but when he looked at him again, he saw him rolling on the bed. Gulf just shook his head. He know he's bored so that's why he's really focusing so he will finish immediately so he can be with his baby.

Mew pouted and sat properly on the bed. The duvet is rolled all around his body and he suddenly went to his TikTok. He's been doing a few Tiktok's and a lot of people will like his video in just a short span of time. A lot of people know him since he's actually a model and well, an actor. While his boyfriend, is a doctor. A freaking handsome and oh so hot doctor.

Once he open the app, the notifications bombard him and he checked them. Most of it is because he has a new follower or a comment on his latest TikTok or either a like.

He check some of it and after that, he went to scroll on his fyp or for you page. He suddenly smirk when he saw the trend. It's actually all over his fyp. So since he's bored he tried to do it. He went to the bathroom and to memorize the steps.

Gulf heard the bathroom door open and close. His brows furrowed when he heard some low music playing. He just shrugged. He know Mew is not doing anything bad.

Mew save a video of some random person dancing the trend. He stared watching it for like three times and after that he started to copy the steppings. Everytime he messed up, he is just tug his hair and put the video back to the start in irritation.

On the other hand, Gulf couldn't help but to think what Mew might be doing inside the bathroom. His focus is slowly losing—no, it's barely hanging. He can hear the same music played repeatedly. It's been 2 hours since Mew went inside the bathroom. He already near to finish reading and understanding half of the book.

"One more hour.." he whispered to himself. If another hour will pass and Mew is still inside he will stop his study and move his ass inside the bathroom to know what Mew is doing.

He's not thinking of negative stuffs. He know Mew loves him as much as how he loves Mew. And he trust him and so as Mew. He took a deep breath and put his glasses on the table and rub his eys gently. He put it back and started reading again.

Mew is now happy because finally after two and a half hour of staying here inside the bathroom he finally mastered the steps and he's testing it now without the video playing, just the music.

"Yes!," He excitedly exclaimed but more like a whisper. He's happy and excited at the same time. He just grin when a plan came up inside his mind.

And Gulf couldn actually here Mew squealing so he stood up and went inside the bathroom. He found Mew holding his phone near his chest. He's smiling at him. "Done with your studies love?,"

"No. What took you so long here?," He asked. Mew smiled sweetly and went near him. He hugged his waist and looked up on him. "Nothing,"

"You sure? I heard some music playing repeatedly," He said and Mew shook his head. "It's just nothing, I'm just watching TikTok."

Gulf's brows furrowed. "TikTok?," Mew just nod. "Seriously, you're getting addicted to this app,"

"No I'm not!,"

"Okay. As you said so. But," Gulf suddenly flick his forehead causing him to pout and rub his forehead. "are you watching some guy who do Tiktok?," He squinted his eyes and Mee just chuckled. He peck his lips and fix his slightly tousled hair. "No! Ofcourse not!, I mean their are some guy who do tiktok that are passing on my for you page but i don't watch them."