10; Prank

A/N: a little bit of angst

———

Mew took a deep breath as he looked himself in the mirror. He's in the comfort room, chuckling like crazy. "Oh my—okay! I can do this!," He told himself.

It's been 1 and a half months since he graduated from senior high school. And two weeks from now, he'll start his college life. Mew is nervous because college is not easy. He'll surely have sleepless nights with caffeine with him to cope up with him til he finished his works, and yeah.. stress.

But he had his boyfriend. His name is Gulf, he's a law student and he's second year college. Mew met him when he's still in junior high school. Gulf is actually his senior and he had a huge crush at him for a long time. Mew actually decided to kept his feelings and don't ever tell Gulf. But when the graduation came, that's when realization hit him that Gulf will not be around the campus anymore. Next school year, he's already a college student. So without hesitation, he rushed towards him and confess his feelings.

Mew can still remember how nervous and anxious he is that time, but it vanished when Gulf accept it and reciprocate the feelings back. And they've been together for almost 3 years already. 3 years full of love, argument and serious fights, pain and trust. Both already build their dreams together and said their promises to each other. Those promises that they always try to fulfill.

On their 2 years anniversary, that's when they decided to finally live in together, they told both their parents about that idea. Gulf's parents is okay, but Mew's parents was hesitant at first, but they ended up agreeing with it so here they are.

It's already 8:40pm, 20 more minutes before 9:00pm. And since it's only Mew in here, ofcourse he got bored. All day, he didn't do nothing but to scroll on social media, watching YouTube, and reading novels.

Gulf said he'll be back at 9:00pm as they will hang out after class. Mew don't agree at first, but Gulf really know how make him that's why he let Gulf hang out with his friends.

Speaking of scrolling, Mew found a video that passed through his timeline. It's a girl, pranking his boyfriend that she cheated and leave him for good.

Mew suddenly got interested, that's why he's here in the cr, readying himself. I'm sorry hubby, I'll be pranking you for today because you came back late.

Mew look at his phone, it's already 8:57pm and he suddenly heard the door of the condo, opened. "Baby!," That's when he heard Gulf's voice.

Mew immediately fix himself and took a deep breath. He already set up a camera to see Gulf's reaction later. "Baby where are you?," Gulf asked, his voice a bit loud.

That's when Mew went out of the bathroom. "Oh, their you are." Gulf smiled. "I miss you," he was about to go near him when Mew move away and simple glance at the camera. Gulf's brows furrowed. "Baby come here, i want to hug you." He tried to come closer but then, Mew move backwards again, as if he's avoiding to have a physical contact with him. "Baby are you okay?," Gulf asked, a little bit pissed. Mew never did this to him. He never refuses his hug, so what's this now?,"

Tears starts forming in Mew's eyes. But, he's laughing inside seeing Gulf's reaction right now. That shocked Gulf. Their must be something happened when i was gone. "Baby why are you crying?," He asked softly.

Mew starts sobbing as he shook his head. "I-Im sorry,"

Gulf paused for a while before asking. "What do you mean baby?,"

But Mew didn't answer. "I-I'm really sorry. I'm sorry," he continue to sob and it irks Gulf because Mew just keep saying I'm sorry. Only that word and nothing more.

"Baby," Gulf sighed. "Stop crying please? Tell me what happened and why are you saying sorry?," Gulf had a bad feeling but he trust Mew.

Mew looked at him in the eyes. "P-Please don't be mad a-at me." He pleaded.

Gulf sighed heavily. "Just tell me what is it first baby." He sternly asked.

Mew sniffed. "I-I.."

Gulf crossed his arms as he waited for Mew to complete his sentence. When Mew said it, he don't know what to react about it.

"c-cheated on y-you," Mew finally said. He sniffed and wipe his tears. "I-I'm sorry love, i-it just h-happened! P-Please don't be mad at me, p-please." Mew begged. Gulf's face is now emotionless, making him chuckle internally. He really looks hot and handsome when he's serious like this. I know this prank will turn out great, so i should ready my ass because i will really get punish later. Mew already know what will happen after and well, he's always ready and prepared.

"Please love, I'm really sorry." Mew begged. Though he find him hot and handsome when he's like this, but he also know that he's hurting. Who won't be when you partner tell you that he or she cheated on you. He knows that he's in pain and it broke his heart when a tear fell on his eyes.

Mew decided to come closer but his brows furrowed when Gulf move away. "Love I'm sorry," Mew wiped his tears and flashed his cute smile. "I-It was just a prank, come on let me hug you. I miss you daddy, I'm so bored in he—,"

"Oh, so it's a prank?," Gulf cut him off. Mew nodded his head. "Yes," he giggled. "Did i hurt you love?," Mew asked softly. He tried to come closer but Gulf take a big step backwards.

Suddenly, Gulf flashed a smile. "No, not at all. And actually, i don't care if you cheated on me."

That shock Mew to the core. Gulf looks like he's happy and unbothered if ever Mew would literally do that, which is never. He know how loyal Mew is to him. "No, i will never cheat. It was just a prank," Mew explained. He's getting confused of Gulf's behavior.

Gulf went to get his bag and move closer to the door. "Then i should say that.. you got prank to," he evilly smiled. "by me."

"W-What do you mean?," Mew stuttered. His breathing became uneven as he felt something bad about this.

Gulf laughed maniacally. "You're a fool of thinking that i love you." Those words is like a daggers that pierce on Mew's heart and keep stabbing it. "You think i love you? Well, I'm sorry to say but i don't. After all, it was just a dare, a bet, a prank." Gulf sighed as he looked at him. "This is so easy. It's so easy to make you believe that i love you." Gulf took his phone and look something on it, while Mew couldn't even see Gulf clearly because of the tears that keeps forming on his eyes and would fall like a waterfalls. "Oh, next week will be our third year anniversary." He exclaimed as if he didn't know. "Oh well, happy anniversary Mew. And let's break up already. You're no fun," with that, Gulf left and close the door harshly.

Mew lost his strength and let himself fall on the floor. Those words are like a broken record that keeps on playing on his mind. He can't believe that it was just all fake. The love Gulf had for him is fake, while him, he give his all to that guy. To that guy that he thought to be his partner forever. Mew starts sobbing loudly while hitting his chest where his heart is, it feels like someone is squeezing it tightly, and stabbing it endlessly.

Looks like i was the one who got pranked, for real.

~~~

This was one of my oneshot that i uploaded on my facebook before. But that one is just a short one and since it's been a long time since i published a oneshot, so here it is😆

No one cried right?😅

Let me know what you think in the comments! Take care everyone!❤️