Not a Chapter But a Thanks/1k special as well

So One of my Inspirations Has informed me that We reached 1k Reads on this book So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm working on a chapter As you're reading this and I'll get the chapter out either by tomorrow morning or today Say thank you for clicking on this book I really appreciate it and Please Confront me on any problems you may have with my book and I'll see what I can do.

Any question you want to ask then go ahead and ask me.

"Y/n Zenin The Name of The One with no Cursed energy.What a disappointment." A Ten year old boy with White and Black Hair Said.
That was until he looked into the room to see Y/n for himself But instead of seeing a normal child he saw Eyes of Complete Disinterest and Boredom It was as if Y/n was completely Done with everyone in the room So The boy went over to him to take a look He looked Y/n in the eyes With a glare only to get The same look of disinterest Y/n was completely Unfazed by the look he gave him.

"Hey Little baby, I'll give you the honor To learn my name I am Naoya Zenin." Y/n slightly raises an eyebrow at Naoya And thinks in his 1 month old mind'What a fool' The Baby Rolles his eyes with no regard for Naoya.

But Naoya didn't take that for an answer so he grabbed Y/n arm to get his attention however Y/n Quite Easily Freed himself from Naoya A 10 Year old Boy's Grip A Zenin member walked by With a Cursed Tool Y/n Yelled baby noises at it

Everyone in the room laughed "He thinks he would be able to handle that?" "He's just a baby." Y/n started to walk He started to walk When he was 1 months old He Stood up on his feet after jumping from his crib He ran to the cursed tool he as a 1 month old ran to the Weapon as of it was his only hope Little did they know it was his only hope of Curing his Boredom.

A higher up Zenin Talked to Y/n "You Boy.Go on Play with the Cursed tool,I can See you have potential To be The Strongest if This Clan." Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy he ignored them and went along with his day

Y/n however took these words to heart and went on to learn how to use every cursed Tool in the Zenin Armory when he was approaching the age of 7 after Toji's death.