Chapter 6: Teacher trouble?

With a slender but very toned, athletic frame and her long curly blonde/brown hair down to her shoulders, PE teacher Louise Cyrus was a stunner. Only four years out of high school herself, the 22-year-old often felt closer to her students than she did her own teaching colleagues. Having heard a commotion from afar, Ms Cyrus walked in to see what was going on.

Standing just 5'2 tall and with a body like a teenager, few would suspect Louise was an accomplished boxer in her spare time with a string of victories to her name. She was much stronger than she looked. Her students had already noticed that she didn't deal fairly with many of them and tended to play favourites.

Ever since high school, Louise was used to enjoying supreme power socially and she still wanted it. At the same time, she tried to act the role of teacher when required.

PE teacher Louise Cyrus is played by Brec Bassinger

Ms Cyrus: "Hey! Stop messing around in there and go home! Does this look like an after-school play centre? I could hear all of you from the school office! Rory, you're very slow changing, aren't you?"

Rory: "Yes Miss. Sorry"

Ms Cyrus: "When did your PE lesson end?"

Rory: "Um, 3.15, Miss."

Ms Cyrus: "And what time is it now?"

Rory: "I don't know, I haven't got a watch."

Ms Cyrus: "It's 4.15, so I'd advise you to get dressed and go home, young lady."

Rory: "Yes Miss."

Ms Cyrus: "Where are your clothes?"

Rory: "Oh I'll just get them."

Boy by name, boy by nature, Ms Cyrus thought to herself

Instinctively, the young teacher knew she'd just walked in on bullying and that Rory was the victim. But, as a former school bully herself, she wasn't going to be a hypocrite and start telling them off.

In fact, Ms Cyrus only had admiration for these bullies. To her mind, they'd all shown commitment and determination by staying back after school hours to put their social inferior through hell.