Chapter 8: 'Just like a tomato!'

Although it was nothing she hadn't endured before, Rory winced audibly at the notion of a spanking. Little did she know this would be the worst version of it she'd ever experienced. 

Even though Allison was a bit shocked at the idea of continuing the bullying now, after everything they'd already put Rory through that afternoon, the teacher's idea was irresistible. Neither Becky nor Jackie had any such qualms.

Rory stands no chance against (L to R) Allison, Becky and Jackie

Rory: "Miss, please, my arms are hurting!"

Ms Cyrus: "You know, Rory, these things wouldn't happen to you in the first place if you weren't so weak."

It was gone a quarter to five and Rory was 90 minutes into her ordeal that was showing no signs of ending. Everyone in the room was enjoying themselves apart from Rory.

Ms Cyrus told the girls: "I say you spank her 20 times. Actually no, 50 times! There's four of you, so spank her ten times each, then you can take it in turns for the final ten."

The four students gathered round Rory while Ms Cyrus just observed from her seat.

Ms Cyrus: "I just have one rule when I'm in here with you. No cameras. No phones. No pictures. No videos. Got it?"

Allison: "Yes Miss I'll make sure no one does that."

Ms Cyrus, a former school bully, has little sympathy for Rory

With Rory's briefs down at her ankles, Allison pulled them clean off her before unhooking and removing her bra, leaving Rory completely naked.

"Mmm the flat chested ones always got bullied most in my time," Ms Cyrus remarked.

Allison: "Oh nice."

Ms Cyrus: "Yes it was the most fun when I was a senior and we picked on the younger ones."

More turned on than ever now, Allison gave the birthday girl ten very firm spanks to her bare, flat arse that was as pale as snow.