Chapter 9: All night long

It was nearly 6pm and Ms Cyrus announced she needed to go home to her boyfriend. But the girls wanted her advice on what they should do next.

"You can do anything you want with her, leave her here all night for all I care. I won't tell on you if you can keep this quiet, OK?", the teacher told them.

Allison: "Yes Miss."

Rory was wincing loudly at the very notion of being kept in the locker room all night long.

Ms Cyrus: "Oh, there's only one problem if you decide on that option

Ms Cyrus: "Oh, there's only one problem if you decide on that option."

Allison: "Yes Miss?"

Ms Cyrus: "That bitch mom of hers, Lorelai, will be up to the school complaining and asking questions. God, she's an annoying woman! The way she goes on!"

Hearing that really hurt Rory's feelings, but there was nothing she could do or say about it in her current situation.

Becky: "Hmm what should we do then?"

Ms Cyrus: "Get Rory's phone. Text Lorelai on it, whatever, that she's staying over with a friend tonight. You'll work it out. And if there's a reply then just ignore it. Just make sure that woman gets the text."

After a pause, the teacher continued: "Or, you could just let her go home, that might be less risky for you. But I'll be here first thing in the morning anyway, so I could let her out then, and most likely before anyone else sees. So it's up to you. I trust you all to make the right decision."

Allison: "OK see ya Miss

Allison: "OK see ya Miss."

Becky: "Yeah see ya Miss."

Jackie: "Bye Miss have a good evening."

Ms Cyrus: "Thank you Jackie. You're so sweet!"

Tristin: "She likes you doesn't she?"

Jackie: "Haha everyone loves me, you should know that, boyfriend."

Tristin: "Bye Miss!"

Even though Tristin wasn't sure about it, the girls found the idea of leaving Rory here overnight fairly irresistible. They also felt it was what Ms Cyrus really wanted them to do.

Their decision made, they used another navy blue school neck tie to tie the target's legs together at the ankles.

Leaving Rory's gag in place, they threw some of her wet clothing over her head, just for extra amusement, before heading off to their warm, comfortable homes for the evening.

The evening would be very different for poor Rory who had another 14 excrutiating hours ahead of her with her wrists tied up to that clothes peg.

Never before in her life had she been in such an uncomfortable position; even the bullying on her 16th was nothing approaching this!

But she had no choice and there was no escape.

Although she disliked thinking of herself as a victim of bullying, she was a well-trained victim by now. Even if bullies were, to her mind, mindlessly and needlessly cruel, they always win and Rory knew that. 

Rory was just going to have to get through the rest of this ordeal somehow and wait patiently until the morning when one of them would surely return and let her go?