Chrismas Doubt- Episode 1

The two heroes were done patrolling and were busily admiring the beautiful city of love. 

Chat had been observing Ladybug for the past few days. Out of that he got to realize that she had been pretty off. So,  since he had time right now he decided to bring it up.

"M'lady", said Chat noir 

"Yeah?" Ladybug questioned

He was still unsure of whether to ask or not but he just decided to and whatever answer she gave he will respect it. 

"Are you okay?"

"Um y-yes"' answered Ladybug," Infact it is getting late I have to be going now"

''Wait''

But as soon as he could blink, she was far out of sight into the dark midnight sky. 

"As always", Chatnoir said and took a deep sigh of grief before leaping away home. 

At the Dupain-Cheng Bakery

"Marinette..", mumbled Tikki

"I do not want to talk right now", replied Marinette

"Because of what happened?" 

"Tikki I ruined everything",

Tikki knew it wasn't her fault. Adrien was just so blind that he rejected her and honestly Tikki knew her holder did nothing wrong. She wished she could help her.

"I wish I can help you but.."Tikki mumbled feeling sorry for her holder.

"You can't do anything" interrupted Marinette, "I know"

"How about the upcoming Christmas" suggested Tikki

"What about it?" Marinette asked unsure of what the kwami of creation intended to say with that speech of hers.

" I mean Christmas is the month of happiness, the month of joy", answered Tikki hoping that it will get her mind of things a little.

"Then I do not think I will be celebrating Christmas this year", replied Marinette in a rather odd tone than the kwami of creation had hoped for.

"What!", yelled Tikki in total surprise. 

She knew how much Marinette loved Christmas so much and she cannot believe she was missing it over some dumb boy. 

"I just want to be alone", said Marinette as she turned her face away walking towards her bed.

"Hmm okay", said Tikki

"Anyways goodnight, I do not want to be late for school tomorrow" Marinette said as she closed her eyes and letting herself get lost in her dreams.

"Ok goodnight'', replied Tikki

''I just hope you get out of this soon'', Tikki whispered unsure of whether Marinette heard before drifting off to sleep.

TO Be CONTINUED..