Twist of Plans

''Ow'', mumbled Marinette, ''S-sorry'' 

  She slowly got up to have a glimpse at the mysterious person she had accidentally bumped into while she was running carelessly.  

''Luka...",said Marinette

"Hey Marinette, are you okay?'', questioned Luka looking concerned about her. 

''Y-Yes, besides I should be heading home now", Marinette said try to convince Luka. 

"She is definitely not okay", thought Luka

"Do you mind me taking you home?", Luka asked hoping she will say yes.

''You know you do not have to", replied Marinette, "Besides my house is not that far away I can go by myself"

''Well I want to'', Luka said sweetly placing her hands in his hands and staring at her. 

 Marinette could not help but blush at the warm feeling of his hands. She slowing nodded a yes and the two were off to the bakery. After a 30 minutes walk, the two finally arrived at the bakery to witness Sabine sweeping the bakery floors.

"Hey mom", Marinette said as she approached her busy working mom. 

"Hey Marinette", replied Sabine hugging her daughter. 

''I see you brought a friend", Sabine said breaking the hug and approaching Luka with a gentle smile.

"Hey Mrs.Cheng, my name is Luka.'', said Luka introducing himself, "You might not know me but my sister Juleka buys cookies from your bakery all the time. They are the best''

"Thanks. Wow I never knew Juleka had a brother you guys look so much alike'', Sabine said

"They sure do", Marinette added in 

"Welcome Luka, you are invited here anytime you want", Sabine said warmly," Since you love cookies you are in luck because there are freshly baked cookies in the kitchen you can take as much as you want"

''Thank you Mrs.Cheng'', responded Luka as he walked to the kitchen to grab some cookies to eat. 

''Marinette can you help me clean up the bakery lots of customers will soon be on their way for pastries "questioned Sabine handing a mop to her, "There will be a new menu tonight"

"Sure mom", Marinette said and took the mop to clean up.

''I can help too'', Luka said coming out of the kitchen and approaching the two ladies with a warm gentle smile.

"Thanks Luka you are so sweet", Sabine said as they all began cleaning  up the bakery.

1 hour later

''Wow the place looks so amazing", exclaimed Sabine," Thank you so much guys" 

''No worries Mrs.Cheng'', Luka said

''You guys can go have fun now", Sabine said making the two teens blush," Marinette take him to your room and don't make your boyfriend bored"

"Um w-we fr-friends", Marinette said blushing and stutering whiles covering her face, ''Um Luka let's go"

''so cute", Luka said to himself and silently chuckled as the two went to Marinette room leaving Sabine in laughter as she began her duty.

Marinette locked her door and made Luka sit on her bed whiles she switched on her tv and sat next to him blushing.

''Wanna watch a movie?", questioned Marinette looking through her disc to choose a movie for them to watch.

''Yeah", Luka answered helping her look,'' But before that I wanna know if you are okay."

''I am", Marinette lied getting  up and  afraid to look at him.

"I can tell something is wrong" Luka said touching her shoulders which made the bluenette to become a blushing mess at his warm touch, ''You can trust me"

"Luka the thing is..." Marinette began as she got interrupted by a breaking news from Nadia Chamack.

"Don't be bemused it's just the news, there is an new supervillian by the name of mirror. I hope Ladybug and Catnoir will be here soon to save us", reported Nadia 

''Oh no I have to transform", thought Marinette

"U-um Luka I have to go downstairs to check if my mom is okay", lied Marinette as she was about to go.

"I can come with you it is not safe for you to go alone", suggested Luka holding on to her arm.

"No time I will be fine", Marinette said pulling her hands from his grip and running downstairs to the living room since no one was there and her mom has been downstairs attending to customers.

Meanwhile, Luka who was still worried about her followed behind her slowly for he knew she was clumsy.

''Time to transform!", exclaimed Marinette as she transformed into her superhero theme ,"Tikki Spots On!"

"Y-You are ladybug?", asked Luka surprised who had been a bystander to the entire incident.

''Um I-I", stuttered Ladybug 

TO BE CONTINUED....