Flashback

It was one week ago, Marinette had purchased in her heart to confess to Adrien. Even Alya and Tikki had motivated her so she had a very high courage to do so.

That Monday Marinette woke up happily and surprisingly early too without Tikki screaming in her ears. Even Tikki was enjoying the new change and energy the teen was having. She quickly rushed to the bathroom doing her business she came out wearing a pink towel to choose her outfit for the day.

"This one!",she yelled to herself after picking a light blue tshirt and red skinny jeans with a black pair of boots.

"Wow new change in outfit",said Tikki admiring the clothes,"I love it".

"Thanks"

Marinette quickly ran into the bathroom to get ready. She applied a little bit of makeup on her face together with a peach lipstick to match her lips. Since she wanted to change things a little, she decided to move her hair from in the pigtails.

"Perfect"

She came out looking like a star. Even Tikki was stunned by the girl's natural beauty that she had.

"You are beautiful Marinette"

"Thanks Tikki"

Marinette took her normal purse and wrapped it around her shoulder. Tikki got in it and they both went downstairs for breakfast. Marinette gave Tikki few cookies to munch on as she made herself some cereal. Unfortunately, for her when she was about to pour the milk into the cereal she ended up spilling it with the sound waking up her parents who were asleep.

"What's going on here?", both her parents asked walking outside their room sleepily.

"Sorry Mom. Sorry Papa. I was just trying to make breakfast and you know me", Marinette said sheepishly whiles rubbing the back of her head.

"It's early and you are awake by this time", Tom said looking surprised

"You know me, don't want to be late for school"

Both her parents still confused exchanged surprised glares at each other while their daughter ate her cereal. Marinette finished washed the plates and went back in the living room to kiss her still dazzled parents goodbye before heading to school.

She arrived earlier than everyone in fact she was the first to settle down in the class before the others started coming in. When people saw Marinette was not late today they were all shocked and some of them even asked if she was alright.

Finally Alya and Nino came in. Alya as usual sat next to her best friend and Nino sat in the front row waiting for Adrien to come.

"Whoa girl you early. Is there anything I'm missing?", asked Alya

"Well I am planning on confessing to Adrien today and wanted to make a little change"

"Finally Good luck girl. Anyways speaking of the devil Adrien is here"

Adrien entered and smiled at Marinette while he went on to sit besides Nino. The bluenette could not help but blush. Marinette took out a piece of pink paper and wrote:

Adrien I have something really important to tell you that I have not had the guts to say. Please meet me after school :)

Love Marinette

When she was done she gently tapped his shoulders and when he turned around she gave him the letter. He was quite confused but opened it and read it. He smiled to himself and was really glad she was opening up to him since she'd always get scared around him. He wrote a reply to it and handed it to her.