十一

Taeyong’s lips brushed against Doyoung’s smooth cheek before gently pressing onto Doyoung’s skin.

Doyoung had his eyes closed and his breath hitching. He felt a small spark ignite as he grew conscious to the lips on his cheek and the steady breathing of Taeyong, his lips moving with experienced. Doyoung felt alive in that split moment, the spark in his heart brighter than ever. It gradually extinguished as Taeyong reluctantly pulled away.

  The other boys whopped proudly as Taeyong and Doyoung turned away from each other, refusing to meet each other’s eyes. Doyoung’s cheeks were flushed a gentle pink and Taeyong was rubbing his nape with his hand.

  “Adorable! Lemme send the photo to you, Taeyong,”. Ten flashed the picture on his phone proudly: Taeyong pressing his lips onto Doyoung's flushed pink cheeks. Taeyong felt heat creeping up his cheeks and Doyoung turned from pink to a brilliant red.

  Taeyong observed Doyoung for any signs of discomfort. He could only see Doyoung as a blushing mess and turned to the other boys feeling reassured.

  After a couple rounds of dared kisses and stolen hugs. Ten decided that they should go for a date.

  “A triple date,” Ten smirked proudly at Taeyong, "You'll thank me in future,"

  Later, Doyoung and Taeyong found themselves in a pink ice cream parlor, in seats facing each other, eating ice cream. Ten had split them up according to the couples, and at each far corner of the ice cream parlor. “So we can share sweet moments, uninterrupted,” Ten had stated.

  Doyoung ate his strawberry ice cream, nervously biting on the plastic spoon. Taeyong awkwardly spooned his chocolate ice cream.

  “You got a little…something…there…” Doyoung used his spoon and made a small circular motion to the chocolate ice cream on Taeyong’s cheeks. Taeyong looked up with his innocent brown boba eyes.

  “Here,” Doyoung sighed, leaned over and took a tissue and wiped Taeyong’s cheek clean. A small pink tint forming on his cheeks. He shyly observed Doyoung’s concentrated expression as he wiped Taeyong’s cheek.

  “Don’t think too much about it, I don’t want everyone staring,” Doyoung muttered and leaned back into his pink chair. Taeyong nodded meekly and turned his stare on the scenery outside. They were seated on pink high chairs, the ice cream parlor was ridiculously pink, but not as pink as Taeyong’s hair, Doyoung silently compared.

  Later that day, The six of them took a peaceful walk in the nearby park. It was nothing short of Ten’s teasing and Jungwoo’s giggles, which Taeyong swore he saw Jaehyun’s brown pupils become hearts every time Jungwoo’s laughter rang in the air.

Taeyong shuffled slowly behind them, his eyes focused on the smooth pathway and his brain replaying Doyoung cleaning his cheek over and over. He looked up quickly when he heard Doyoung scuffle behind him, muttering a small, “Help,”

  The other boys turned around to face them and Taeyong saw with panicked eyes, a tall figure striding towards them. He wore a black suit but the tie dangled loosely around his thick neck. His hair was slicked back and his hands held nothing, fortunately.

  “It’s Dad…” Doyoung’s voice quivered with fear. The other boys, fortunately, sense the severity of the situation quickly based on Doyoung’s terrified expression and him cowering behind Taeyong.  They formed a wall around Doyoung.

  “Hey kids, “ The voice growled and Taeyong could hear its familiar roughness from the terrifying night before. They gazed at him with apprehensive eyes.

  “I was wondering if you know of a Doyoung, I see this fellow is carrying the school tote bag,” Taeyong could here him making an effort to soften his tone. However it came out sickeningly sweet as he gestured to Ten’s “Academia of Seoul” tote bag. Taeyong swore he saw a dangerous glint in the man’s eye.

  “No, we don’t know of a Doyoung,” Jaehyun stated firmly as his hand crept around Jungwoo’s waist.

  “I see, I thought I saw him here a while ago,” Doyoung’s Dad continued, rubbing his chin. Taeyong begged for him to leave, his heart praying that the rest would not give them away.

  “You have a shy friend there,” Doyoung’s father leaned to get a look and Taeyong felt Doyoung pressing against his back, shivering. Taeyong wavered his hand over Doyoung.

  “Social…Anxiety, Sir. I’d prefer you don’t make him panic,” Taeyong stiffened, still. keeping his hand wavering around Doyoung, who was starting to tremble more than quiver.

  “Alright, I won’t push no further. If you see a Doyoung, tell him I have serious business affairs overseas, for a month. He’ll have to figure his life out and await the punishment when I’m back,” The roughness of Doyoung’s father’s voice returned.

  “Yes sir, I will if I see or know of a Doyoung,” Taeyong answered politely, although he wanted to rage at Doyoung’s father for causing Doyoung to shake like that. Satisfied, Doyoung’s father left them with a small nod of thanks.

  Until his was well out of range, the boys left Doyoung’s side as he shakily came out from behind Taeyong.

  “You have some explaining to do, was that your Dad?” Ten’s cat eyes became sharp and his voice prickling with curiosity.

dotae's relationship ball starting to roll

kinda short chapter ngl, I'm sorry