结尾

hello! thank you all for the support and votes on this book. I'm really grateful for all that. Everytime someone adds my book to their reading list, I feel a small surge of happiness :) I hoped that I managed to thank you all personally on your account if not I will again here. Thank you!

I would like to know if you would want a bonus chapter for this book? A book two is needed to wrap up this story as there's still alot of unsolved mysteries. I didn't plan to end this book here but I've been doing it since December 2021 and I'm tired of it, to say the least. Trying something else was one of the biggest sources of motivation to finish this book.

(friendly reminder that I have not started on book 2)

I have three books that I've been writing in the past month. I'm only ready to finish and publish two:

1. Nomin : Two medical students chasing different dreams had an unexpected encounter at midnight

2. Jaewoo : hanahaki feeding off a student due to unrequited love from a basketball player

Neither will be related to  "I don't deserve this" 

  "I don't deserve this" was for plain fun and entertainment but I think the books I'm working on now are very tied to some things I'm too afraid to express in my real life.

If no one voices out their personal preference I'm either gonna publish spoilers or pick myself :)

alright, see you again,

peach