1

"Good morning, lovebirds—woah!" I covered my eyes when I saw them kissing right when I got in.

"Riley!" John B threw a pillow at me and I caught it, throwing it back at him and letting the door swing closed behind me, plopping down on the couch.

"Okay, we need to talk about what we will do once we get to the Bahamas." I told them, "it's not like we have a 5-star hotel waiting for us when we get there."

"Wow. Okay, Miss Negative." John B said with a smile, getting out of bed with Sarah close behind.

The door opened again and the captain came in. "Morning. Best not be on board when we come to port. Best not be on board without a passport, if you know what I'm saying."

"Yeah, we hear you." I nodded.

"Y'all can use the bridge." He said and nodded towards the door near the end of the room.

"Through here?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Yup." He nodded and followed us as we walked up into the bridge.

"Thank you, Captain." Sarah said with a smile as the door closed.

"I've never been to a foreign country before." John B said as he looked out the window.

"Welcome to Nassau." Sarah said.

"Wow. It's so beautiful." I said in awe, looking out at the clear-blue water.

"And that's our house." She continued, pointing to a giant house on the edge of the island.

"Wow. You think we can crash there?" John B asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure that will go over super well. Hey, Ward, Sarah's alive, by the way. And she's also thinking of getting married. Can we all crash?" I asked.

John B looked at me in surprise. "How's you know we wanted to get married?"

"You're my brother. I know these stuff."

"I won't press." He said and looked back out the window.

"Guys, we are fugitive's. In a foreign country." Sarah pointed out. "We have to be careful."

"Yeah, we got it." John B and I answered at the same time.

"That is still creepy." Sarah said.

"Yeah. Anyways, I don't know if you guys trust these people, but I sure don't." I said and walked over to another window, cracking my elbow against it and having it shatter.

"Come on." I said and ducked through, the two of them following soon after as two cops ran up to the bridge.

"Told you we shouldn't trust them!" I shouted to the two as the tree of us ran through the crowded streets, weaving through people.

We ended up running into the entrance of a hotel and we stopped running, slowing down to a walk.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Yup. It's the safest place we can be." She answered.

"A 5-star hotel? Looks a little spendy, no?" John B looked around the hotel.

"Just act like you know what you're doing, okay?"

"We'll try." John B answered, glancing at me.

"And smile. And say hi to people—"

"We get it, Sarah." I interrupted her.

"Excuse me. Excuse me, may I help you?" A man at a desk asked.