Juyeon- 🤓

Math class, 12:37 pm, VERY bored

Math class, 12:37 pm, VERY bored. You hated this class so much you would ask your mom to pick you up even if you had a few classes left. But it was normal, everyone hated the class. Well, not exactly everyone. There's this nerd in my class and his name is Juyeon. He is soooooooooooooooo intelligent that he gets paid to do teacher's work. Someone told me he did a college student's thesis project for $50. I would've done it for more but whatever rolls your boat bud. But this nerdy guy wasn't normal. Tell me why is he hot? But he is a nerd so he isn't exactly who I want to be with you know?

- "Alright students! Since some of you decided to have fun and fail the semester I will be giving a very EASY pop quiz. Take out your calculators and I will shout random math problems and whoever answers first get 2 points which will hopefully gets you a better grade"- said Mr. Cooper.

-"52x58"

-"3,016"- Juyeon said immediately.

-"Ooook, 100x45"

-"Oh my god, 4,500"- said Juyeon

-"Uhmmm, last one. 5958 divided by 35"

- "170.22 for short"- said Juyeon

Everyone was pissed at him since he didn't even give others a chance. They started booing at him to which he responds: "I could give y'all half of my grades and still pass the year so shut up".

The day went on and it was finally your last class of the day. Just one minute and you end this bullshit for the day. *the bell rings* YES! You had to go to the bathroom so as you check your phone you walk over there. You weren't paying attention so you entered the boys bathroom since both bathrooms are one wall separated.

You did not realize you entered the boys bathroom until you saw Juyeon making out with Karla Maser, the cheerleading captain. You freaked out and entered the other bathroom from embarrassment.

About 10 minutes later you leave the bathroom hoping no one will see you but Juyeon went over to you.

- "I'm sorry you had to see that"- he said

-"Oh um, it's nothing, really"- you replied

-"Are you sure my love?"

You almost died in front of him which you hated because he was a nerd.

-"Someone's nervous"- Juyeon says as he smirks and gets closer

-"I um- I have to go"- you say

-"No you don't, I dont see your mom's Honda"

You were shocked, he definitely knows about you.

He grabs your wrist and takes you to a classroom you've never seen before.

- "Juyeon I don't think we shou-"- he interrupted- "I know what im doing baby. You don't have to do anything for me, let me do all the work."

This morning you were feeling hot so you decided to wear some sexy panties but you didn't really see this one coming.

[Panties for reference😉]

He unbuttoned his shirt that now revealed his beautifully toned abs. This made you a bit wet. He now proceeds to take off the school skirt you had on and now sees your panties.

-"Nice choice of underwear Mrs. L/N"- says as his hands reach for your clothed pussy.

He starts rubbing your clit slowly and goes faster every second. You moan in pleasure.

-"Hmmmmmm shit"

You did not expect him to be that good what the fuck. He now takes off your panties that were very wet and continues to touch you.

-"Oh shit Juyeon you're so fucking good"- you said- "Give me more babe."

He gave you more. He is now fingering you intensively.

-"FUCK."

You squirt everywhere which surprised Juyeon.

-"Damn"- he said

-"Are you stopping?"- you asked wanting more.

-"We're needy today, I see."- he replied

He kneels down and licks your pussy. You grabbed his hair and pushed him against it.

-"Yes Juyeon, AHHHHHHH FUCKKKK"

You cum all over his face which he just licked off what he could reach.

-"I'll leave this mess up to you, Princess. See you in class tomorrow."- he said as he left the room.