Eric - 🤝

When you were quite young, you married the "love of your life"

When you were quite young, you married the "love of your life". It's been about 7 years since you married him and it's been great. Until he opened his own K-Pop Agency called "Alls Got Talent". In other words, you got bored of the supposed love of your life.

It was Valentines Day so you gave him a nice visit to his office. You bought his favorite chocolates and made a memory box with pictures from when you were both little. You were also wearing a cute set under your suit for another Valentines present.

 You were also wearing a cute set under your suit for another Valentines present

(lingerie for reference🤭)

"Happy Valentines babe!" - you said

"Oh uhm, hi b-babe"- your husband replied

"What's wrong?"- you asked with the gift in your hands

"I'm just super busy and I don't have time to-" - you cut him off by dropping the present on the floor and leaving to the bathroom.

You were just sick and tired of him and even if it was Valentines Day, you didn't love him anymore. Therefore, you started crying.

You leave the bathroom and see your husband's hot coworker, Eric. He has always been super attractive to you. And rumor has it, he has a very big- uhm, you know.

"Good morning, Y/N! Are you ok?"- he asked

"Yeah, I'm fine"- you replied

He invites you to talk over to his office. Mind you, his office was next to your husband's office.

You start talking to Eric and telling him all your problems. Still, he looked hot as hell in his suit and you were just too horny.

You get a bit closer to him and your knee touches his. He knew what you were doing, but he was just waiting.

"So, what are you going to do with your husband? Are you getting divorced?"- he asks as he starts rubbing your thigh.

"I don't know. Should I?"- you said getting closer

You started kissing slowly and you sit on his lap. He grabs your ass passionately and doesn't let go. You could feel his growing bulge in between your legs. That's when you remembered you had your lingerie on.

You start taking off your clothes leaving him amazed. You take off his pants and you see a large dick that just made you even hornier.

You starting sucking his dick. He was dying of pleasure.

"Don't stop Y/N"- he says

He cums on your face and you lick it off. Eric grabs you hard on the waist and puts you face down against his desk. He rips off your panties and starts eating you out.

"Yes daddy, eat me out, yessss"- you moaned

He followed that by fingering you which made you squirt.

"OH FUCK MEE YESS"- you screamed

He continues slamming his big, hard dick in you. That took you by surprise.

"You're so tight, fuck"

"Shut up and just fuck meehdjdjdj"- and you came all over him

You clean up, and leave his office telling him:

"You were so much better than my husband, tell him that in the next meeting"