Yeonjun - 🕺

Last year you passed an audition for Hybe's newest girl group

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Last year you passed an audition for Hybe's newest girl group. Each member had an assigned choreographer so they could develop their dancing skills. You however, were such an incredible dancer that the company decided to assign you the best dancer in the company, Yeonjun. You were his fan, but he wasn't precisely your bias (or maybe he was). But, you knew you had to take advantage of the opportunity... for being a dancer, obviously.😉

"5, 6, 7, 8"- Yeonjun continued the last bit of the rehearsal and you did wonderfully.

"Lessgoo! That was hard!"- he said

"Thank you!"- you said while blushing

It was later than usual so you were getting ready to leave. Until some hottie interrupted you...

"Hey! Uhm Y/N... there's this underground party for TXT tonight at the club. I would love if you could come you know?"- said Yeonjun

HE WOULD WHAT NOW? OMG YEONJUN JUST ASKED YOU OUT.

"Uh, well yeah, sure! I guess I'll be there. See you soon then."-you replied to his invitation.

You were freaking out, so you call your best friend and got the most perfect dress because you knew you had to pull your choreographer even if that meant losing your idol career.

(Outfit for reference😉)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Outfit for reference😉)

After 2 long hours of chatting, you decided on the outfit you knew would outshine anyone. You knew you had your chance with anybody that night.

"Ok, I'll call you if anything goes wrong. Thank you for the help."- you said to your best friend while hanging up.

Fast forward to the club —

The club was full. But everyone was looking at you as soon as you got out of your ride.

"Y/N!"- Yeonjun shouted as soon as he saw you. "You look stunning"

"Oh, thank you"- you said blushing again

You guys start dancing and suddenly one thing led to another and you were twerking and grinding on him. It wasn't your fault, the Rauw Alejandro music was just turning you on.

"Maybe we should move to my place?"- Yeonjun suggested

"I think we should"- you replied

On the way to his place, you guys couldn't keep your hands off each other. His sloppy kisses were making you loose your mind and you didn't mind all the hickies he was leaving on your neck.

"Gosh you're so perfect"- he said

"Oh really?"- you reply by bending yourself closer over to his pants.

You were surprised at how big it was. You didn't care though. You start going up and down on him without caring if the chofer caught you guys or not. You just couldn't resist it.

"Don't stop baby"- he said enjoy every second of pleasure while smacking your beautiful ass

"Uhm, we're here!"- said the chofer

You both were so horny, you guys were making out on the elevator, on the way to his house and on the way to his room.

He couldn't resist you, so he slams you over the table and lifts up the dress to see you had no underwear on.

"Oh, so you were ready for me huh?"

He took off his bottoms and slams his dick inside you and doesn't go easy. He chokes you while he's inside you.

"Fuckkk Yeonjun"- you moan aggressively-"Fuck me harder daddyshsjdj"

"Harder?"- he didn't hesitate and went harder.

"Fuck, I'm coming. Ughhsbd"- said your choreographer.

Oh, but it wasn't over yet... You take off your dress and went over to the shower. He had a little bench and he sat right next to you. You both start making out again but this time more relaxed. You start playing with his dick and he slips three fingers in you. You both were a moaning mess.

"Ughasjz yesss"- you started

"Round 2, baby?"- he asked

Yes, you guys fucked again while showering.

"OH FUCK YES DADDY. FUCK ME YEONJUN."- you moaned

"Shit! You're so tight, fuckndj"- he said

"Ohsjsb, im coming baby"- you said

As you finished your shower, you guys headed to bed and cuddled like nothing happened.

The next day you both had to rehearse again. You couldn't get over what happened the night before.

"I loved your dance moves last night..."- said Yeonjun beginning the day.