Heeseung-📞

YOU WON A FANCALL WITH YOUR ULT- You're like the biggest Enhypen fan EVER

YOU WON A FANCALL WITH YOUR ULT- You're like the biggest Enhypen fan EVER. You literally bought like 30 albums to get this fancall and it happened WTF. Anyways, you chose Heeseung cause, do I even need to explain? Day 1 I-land Heeseung stan and you're his wife without him knowing. You didn't care, you're gatekeeping him.

You get hot asf with a cute outfit and you knew you had your chance. You lived 2 streets away from his dorm and you were naturally pretty soooooo....

 You lived 2 streets away from his dorm and you were naturally pretty soooooo

[What you were wearing for reference😉]

The call starts in 2 minutes.

-"Alright Y/N keep your shit together and don't be a dumbass"- you said to yourself.

Suddenly, you're startled by the voice of a female staff saying the fancall was going to start. In a matter of seconds, you see Heeseung.

- "Oh my god hiii!!!"- you said

-"Hello darling"- he responds and you freak out.

- "Wow you're so beautiful, how old are you?"

-"I'm 20!"- you said almost immediately.

-"Wow! We're very similar"-he expressed- "and where are you from?"

-"Im from the street next to Hybe..."

-"WAIT REALLY?!"- Heeseung almost screamed.

Your fancall continue and it looked like y'all knew each other for years. But the fancall was ending so Heeseung asked one last thing.

- "Before I go, what is your name?"

-"My name's Y/N"

-"Then I'll see you around, Mrs. Y/N"- he said while waving goodbye.

YOU ALMOST DIED. I mean who wouldn't. Man's was flirting with you.
——————————...———————————
Its was now night time that same day and you had plans to go to the club with your college friends. You wanted to get dirty and wasted because it was a stressful time. You put your hottest outfit on and hit the streets.

[Your outfit for reference😉]

You enter the club and you immediately see your friend group. They receive you with a round of shots. With no problem, you swallowed that shit.

You may or may not had 3 rounds of shots after that first one. Not your proudest moment, but you did it queen. At this point you just went dancing.

You were rolling your body, grinding, twerking and doing all kinds of sexy dances on that dance floor. You let the effect of the alcohol control your body.

You suddenly feel hands on your hips and you start grinding against this mysterious person behind you. You didn't know who it was since it was so dark in the club but you enjoyed every minute of it.

-"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM"- you scream so the person could hear you over the music.

As you walk towards the bathroom, you feel a presence following you but you thought nothing of it. As soon as you enter the bathroom, the effect of the alcohol was gone and you were sober.

-"OH SHIT! IM IN THE BATHROOM WITH HEESEUNG AND HE JUST LOCKED THE DOOR-"- you thought to yourself.

-"I told you I would see you around"- he said in a seductive tone.

He started kissing you slowly but it started getting a bit more heated.

-"You look way better in person mami"- Heeseung said grabbing your ass.

You can't help but fuck this man in front of you so you take off his pants and started provoking him to enter you. Of course, he took the hint. He pushed you against the bathroom wall, lifted your dress, and put his cock in your tight pussy.

-"Oh fuck you're big!"- you said

He was getting rougher and rougher.

-"Fuck mami you are tight mmm"- Heeseung said

-"Fuck me harder baby cmonnn AHHHHHHH"- you moan

Both of you are a moaning mess. You can't stop screaming his name and he cant stop moaning yours. You felt completed at this point.

-"Fuck Y/N im gonna cumhsb"

-"OH FUCK HEESEUNG IM GON-"

You both cum at the same time.

Heeseung looks at you and grabs your phone. You know have his number with a little note:

"This was fun, see you at the dorm next Monday @ 7 pm. Be sexy mami, you did not disappoint 😉"

As you finished reading the note, there was no sight of Heeseung. Yo thought to yourself:

Fuck. Heeseung's my sneaky link....