Bang Chan - 👮

Recently, you got a police badge

Recently, you got a police badge. It was one of your biggest dreams as a child. You had worked so hard to be a police officer and you finally made it.

Since you started at the station, you have noticed all the hotties that surround you. You weren't really supposed to because you would get fired but, you don't really follow rules.

"Good morning, Y/N"- said Bang Chan

The thing about Bang Chan is, he is THE Bang Chang. Like, how were you supposed to "not notice" him?

"G-good morning Chan"- you replied

"Where are you going to be stationed at today?"- he asks

"Me? Oh, I'm just going to be in storage today. Gotta handle the guns you know?"- you answered

"Good! I'll see you around then"- he said while winking with a smirk on his face.

You were wondering what that was all about.

During your shift, you completely forgot about whatever that was. But, you did receive a visit...

"Y/N!"- and it's him, walking over to you

"Hey!"- you said remembering what happened earlier

"We placed an order earlier today and we haven't received it yet"- he says while getting extremely close and placing his hand over yours.

"I will uhm get on to it"- you reply- "Is there something else that you need to tell me?"

The tension was HARD. But you couldn't wait any longer.

You slammed your lips onto his and start making out passionately. You could feel that both wanted that kiss so bad.

"I was waiting for this moment"- said Chan

You take off all his gear and clothes and reveal you sexy underwear.

(Underwear for reference😉)

"You're so hot, god damn"- he said

Then, he picks you up and starts playing with your niple as he sucks the other one. Then he starts kissing you lower and lower until he kisses you in the clit.

"Mmmmm"- you moaned

He fingers you and goes slow but progressively goes faster.

"Shittthddh"

He wouldn't stop and you were a moaning mess.

He flips you over and puts his dick in you. And oh was it big.

"Oh my god yesssjjj"- you start

"You're so tight Y/N"- said Chan

"It feels soooj gooddh"- you said

He cream pied you and you were amazed by Chan. It was like a dream come true.

But, bad news, you guys accidentally had the walkie talkie on... The whole station heard you both, you sluts.