Changkyun -🚿

Your husband, Changkyun, was a very busy man

Your husband, Changkyun, was a very busy man. He was the owner of a huge record label and recently started working on a huge event. Therefore, he was coming home late and tired. This was happening for about 3 weeks now and y'all were a very sexually active couple.

You would respect the fact that he was tired and he had to rest but you were very horny and needed to at least feel a bit of pleasure.

Since you needed sex so bad, you waited for your husband to come back home. The first thing he does is take a long shower. So you knew what you were going to do exactly.

"I'm home"- says Changkyun

"Hi baby"- you say and kiss his lips after

"How was work today?"- you asked

"Same old same old; lots of meetings, bunch of calls, huge deposits, you know."- he said-"But I'm gonna go take a shower ok hun?"

"Sure!"- you replied

You knew this was your only shot or else you would just feel horny the whole night. So you put on some sexy underwear on and entered the bathroom.

 So you put on some sexy underwear on and entered the bathroom

(Lingerie for reference😉.)

"Hey hun"- you said as you entered the bathroom, he dropped his bar of soap in disbelief of the sexy goddess he was looking at.

"U-uhm hi sweetheart"- he replied

You could see his dick getting harder and harder and you just couldn't wait.

You walked towards him and he didn't know how to act.

"Uhm baby so I was thinking mayb-"- you put your finger on his lips and interrupted him.

"Shh. Let me relax you a bit"- you said

You bent on your knees and started sucking on his hard cock.

"Fuckkkk Y/N"- he said

You continued in and out until he came in your mouth.

You took off your panties and started rubbing his dick. You put his dick in your ass.

"It's so bighhdhsj OH"- you say

"You're so fucking sexy Y/N"- he said

He finishes inside you, and continued to shower together as the sexual couple you used to be.