Good Night Little Bird.

The whole Young Justice team sat in the main room, watching " Grown Ups 2."

Connor and M'gann sat together in the love seat (hee hee wink wink). Artemis sat in one of the couches with Kaldur. That left Wally and Robin sitting together on the floor. Wally is being propped up on a pillow, and Dick laid his head on Wally's chest.

Wally Wasn't as focused on the movie as the others were. He was quietly playing with Robin's hair. He was focused on Robin's Eyes, man he loved Dick's eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------

After the movie everyone was half asleep, except for Robin. He was really asleep. Kaldur and Artemis walked into their own rooms. But Artemis had to laugh at the couple on the floor. M'gann and Connor were snuggled close on the couch, but when Kaldur cleared his throat they jumped apart.

It was just Wally and Dick in the main room now. Wally had managed to pick Dick up without waking him. He carried Robin to His own room.
He gently rested Dick on the bed. Then Went to go take of his shirt. He tried not to wake him as he climbed into the bed.

" Good night Little bird.....I love you" Wally bent down and kissed his forehead. Wally wrapped his arm around Dick's waist and pulled him closer.

"I love you too" Robin whispered and snuggled closer into him.

~Hi thanks for reading! Please leave suggestions in the comments!~