Happy Easter

~please if you have any requests you can message me~

Wally moved his hand around the bed, trying to find his boyfriend. When he felt nothing, h groaned and sat up. While looking around he managed to put on his shirt.
----------------------
Wally walked out into the kitchen (you know Wally, gotta have his breakfast). There sat a basket full of different candies. A blue bunny sat next to it. Dick hugged Wally from behind, which made Wally jump.
He whispered in his boyfriend's ear

"Happy Easter"
Wally hummed and turned to face Dick. Placing his hands around Dick's neck, he kissed him. Dicks arms were wrapped around Wally's waist. When they broke apart, both smiled.

"I love you" Wally said and kissed Dick again. Wally picked him up and sat him on the counter.

"I have something for you" Wally said and went to go find the gift.
When he came back he held an Easter designed bag. Dick gladly took it.
Inside held a picture collage of all their pictures together, and on the back was a poem.
" Wally...I..." Dick started, then sat the picture down. Wally looked worried for a second, but then met a pair of lips to his.
" I love it, and I love you"

They kissed again. The kiss quickly deepened.
--•--•-
Night fell and both of the heroes laid in bed. Dick snuggled into Wally's chest and Wally had a protective hand around him.

" Happy Easter Wally"

"Happy Easter Dick"