Chapter 7

-Michael-

Today was Saturday and it was time for another Jackson Family Get Together. The kids, Aaliyah, Lisa, and I loaded into my truck and drove to my parents' home. I was excited because they could finally meet Aaliyah. Mother came out and showered us with love.

"Look at grandma's babies. Please stop growing!" Mother said as she gave them kisses. She hugged Lisa and I then froze when she saw Aaliyah.

"This is a face that I haven't seen before," she smiled.

I smiled, "Mother, this is Aaliyah. She's our nanny. LiLi, this is my mother."

Aaliyah hugged her gently, "It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Jackson."

I could tell Aaliyah was excited and it made me laugh. She's so cute!

"That blouse is beautiful, honey. You have to let me have it when you're done with it," Mother joked with Aaliyah as we headed to the back yard.

"Damn! Who is that?" Damien, my cousin, asked.

Marlon looked up and smirked, "I don't know, but she fine. Lemme go holla at my bro."

Marlon approached us, "Mike! Lisa! Jackson babies! What's up?"

We brotherly hugged then he leaned over to hug Lisa.

"Who's y'all guest?" he asked while cheesing hard at Aaliyah. She giggled and I shook my head.

"This is Aaliyah, Marlon. She's our nanny."

Marlon shook her hand and Aaliyah smiled, slipping her hand away after a while too long. Damien started to approach us and I knew they would began flirting.

"Those ribs look good," I smiled, "I'm hungry. Aren't y'all hungry?" I pulled Lisa's hand while placing my other hand to the small of Aaliyah's back to signal them to move along with me.

Later that night, I stood against the wall in the living room with my brothers and cousins.

"That nanny of yours is fine," Damien said.

Tito nodded, "Fine as wine. Where did you find her?"

Robert laughed, "Fuck that! Does home girl have a sister?"

I shook my head, "Aren't y'all married?"

Marlon shrugged, "We just stating the obvious, Mike. You married, but you know that girl is fine!"

I blushed while hanging my head slightly, "Yeah. She's beautiful, and great with the kids too! It's something about her that I like. She's a special type of different."

Jermaine laughed, "Lisa would kill you if she heard you talking like this."

"I'm surprised she hasn't killed the nanny yet," Jackie added.

"Ohhh she probably wants too. Earlier this week, I came home and Aaliyah told me that Lisa had pushed her," Michael said.

"Did they fight?" Randy asked.

"Who won?" Marlon asked.

"They didn't fight," I laughed, "Aaliyah didn't want to act out in front of Mariah."

-Aaliyah-

I couldn't believe I was sitting outside, having family time with the Jacksons! My stomach fluttered with so many butterflies. I was warmly welcomed by everyone and they were so nice and loving.

"Those shoes are hot, mama. Where'd you get them?" Janet asked.

I smiled, "I ordered them online."

"I'll have to order me a pair. Those are fly!" she responded then looked at Lisa, "What's wrong, Lis? You're a lot quieter than normal."

Lisa shook her head as a response of nothing then Rebbie smiled, "You're such a pretty girl. How did you become Michael's nanny?"

"Well, I worked at a day care and I got laid off. My boss had called and gave me and a few former workers the opportunity to interview for spots as nannies in celebrity households. I was interviewed and I got the job," I replied with a huge smile.

"You're great, girl. I can tell. Melanie here won't let you breathe," LaToya said and pinched Melanie's cheeks as she laid against me.

"I love children. Why not appreciate a gift from God?" I wrapped my arms tighter around Melanie and Lisa got up, storming away with an attitude.

"Don't pay her crazy ass any mind," Rebbie said, "She's just jealous. We see how she treats these children."

"You might as well say Mike was a single parent before he met you. He does so much for these kids on his own! We're glad he has you," Janet said then managed to hug me.

I smiled at everyone being so polite, then the guys came back to the back yard. Joe turned up the radio and I began to dance in my seat.

"You got rhythm, girl. Let's dance," Rebbie said and I stood up, placing Melanie into Katherine's open arms.

Michael eased his arm around Lisa's waist and she smiled. They began watching us dance and I heard all kinds of comments.

"Get it girl!" Janet laughed as she began doing the same dance as me.

Damien tried to dance his way behind me, but Michael used his free hand to stop him.

"Mike! You trippin', cuz!" Damien said and I laughed loudly.

Marlon hit a split and everyone started laughing, creating a huge circle to watch us dance.

"Get out there, Mike!" Jermaine smiled, nudging Michael.

Michael let Lisa go and danced over to me, getting a bit behind me and mocking my moves.

"Go Mike! Go Liyah! Go Mike! Go Liyah!" I heard everyone starting to chant in unison and it made me dance harder.

"I like the rotation of your hips," Michael whispered into my ear over the loud music. I smirked and glanced over at Lisa. She looked completely pissed and that gave me the greatest feeling.

Lisa looked at me in disgust and as I continued dancing inches away from her husband, I gave her a wink.