Saturday November 6, 2021 10:49am Entry #2

Hi girlbosses!

It's been a while. I read my last entry and it helped to get my mind running.

I lost my AirPods idek how long ago and I still haven't found them. It sucks not having them bc I need music to get me through things.

But also......I GOT THE HS1 VINYL.

I also got don't smile at me, but that's besides the point.

Harry added another tour date (November 38, 2021). The first day (Nov 4) was when they went on presale. I didn't get a code and neither did Julissa or her mom. The next day (Nov 5) they went on general sale and for both days I was in school on my laptop for 2 hours trying to get tickets. The first day I couldn't get tickets bc I didn't have a presale code. The tickets that day were $160. The next day when they were sold for general admission they were $900-$1,000.

I was so devastated. I still am.

I would kill just to see him once. Julissa got to see him twice. She was gonna buy nosebleeds for $80 but I told her no.

I feel bad but I know Mommy would've gotten mad at me.

I saw Eternals on Thursday with Julissa. Tbh I just went bc Harry was in it. Julissa recorded the part he was in and we sound like we're dying it's so funny.

I made a friend named Arianna and I stay with her all day (obvi not all day but we have some classes together and we walk with each other between classes). I really like that I made a friend but I can't help but to feel guilty whenever I'm with her or text her or when I hang out with Julissa or call or text her.

I feel guilty bc I feel like I'm replacing Kaycinne. I know that I can and will never replace her but it kinda just feels like that. I felt extremely guilty when I went to the movies with Julissa because Kaycinne has been wanting to hang out with me. I want to hang out with her too but we haven't made the plans.

When I asked Mommy if I could hang out with Julissa I was in school and we wanted to hang out the next day after school and she said yes

She would've even dropped me off at the movies but it was the one in Bay Ridge. When I asked Mommy when I could hang out with Kaycinne she said "never", but when I asked for Julissa she just let me go? I don't understand why. Does she not trust Kaycinne? I asked Mommy if I could go to Kaycinne's house on Halloween and watch movies and eat junk and she said no. I just don't want Kaycinne to think I don't wanna hang out with her or  that I don't wanna be her friend bc that is so not true.

11:27am

A/N
SECOND ENTRY DONE. This one was a little heavier than the last one but hopefully someone can see this and it can make them feel better bc they can relate to it. Y'all keep in mind that me and kaycinne have been friends since first grade and now we're in 9th grade and my mom and entire family love her so much. That's why I was feeling how I was feeling. I've known Julissa since 6th grade. We were defenitly always friends but recently we got closer due to our love and obsession with Harry Styles😭😭. They are truly two of my favorite people in the world and my life would probably suck without them.

OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE SAPPY SHIT.

I hope you guys enjoyed. TAKE CARE OF URSELF GO DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT SOME FOOD YOU DESERVE IT!!

ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME. BYE