Thursday December 23, 2022 2:51pm Entry #6

Hi girlbosses!!

Jeez I feel like I haven't said that in a while.

I'm not really sure what to write about.

I didn't go to school today. I literally begged Mommy to let me stay home. Nobody is even at school because of Covid. There was so little students that the teachers ended up just having to upload only online work. My math teacher even told us not to
go to school today.

I'm so happy I got to stay home. I get bullied and it sucks. The guys are the only people who bully me. I'm the only person who gets bullied. I think my hijab makes me an easy target. They always have so much to say against it. I don't understand why a piece of cloth is such a problem for them.

They have so much to say about my appearance.

They always stand behind me and my friends when we play badminton. They always stand behind the side that I'm on.

One time they were rating us. They were pointing to us and commenting on our bodies. They pointed to me and said "she's flat", then they pointed to Arianna and said "she's mid". I pushed him back because him and his friends were so close to us and said "can you stop commenting on our bodies please." I'm not sure what they replied but I know they just kept saying things. I ended up leaving and sitting out for the rest of the period.

I almost cried but somehow held it in.

I'm not sure what else to say, so until next time!

BYEEE!!!
3:14pm

A/N
HI GIRLBOSSES!!! That was a bit of a short one but i hope you enjoyed!

PLEASE COMMENT BC I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YALL ARE THINKING.

it's very scary to put myself out there like this and it would help it you guys commented so i can know what you are thinking because if not it leaves my mind to wander and i'm an extreme overthinker.

ANYWAYS

DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT SOME FOOD YOU DESERVE IT!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME BYEEEE!!!