Archery

Kates POV

"LUCKY GRAB MY BOW AND ARROW!" Kate yelled.

Lucky ran and picked up kates bow with his teeth and brought it to kate as fast as he could, kate slipped into her hawkeye suit as fast as she could and grabbed the quiver of arrows.

As jake lay on the ground, the mugger started to run off before coming face to face with a masked archer.

The mugger threw a punch at the archer and missed, the archer then kicked his leg, then his face, knocking him to the ground.

"Imma need all the things you stole from that guy" The archer said, pointing at jake.

The mugger whimpered in fear and turned over all that he stole.

Archer: "alright, run along big guy"

The mugger ran away as fast as he could.

The archer gave jake his belongings back and started to walk away.

Jake: "wait! Who are you?"

Archer: "....... Hawkeye"

The archer turned a corner into a dark alleyway and jake tried to follow, but as soon as he looked around the corner, the archer was gone.

"*sigh* sure hope kate didnt see that" Jake muttered to himself.

_________________________________________

Kate wakes up to her phone ringing and aggressively answers it.

Kate: "hello?"

Jake: "hey kate! I was just wondering what time will we be going to the archery range tomorrow?"

Kate: "uhhh... i dont know umm.... nightime"

Jake: "uhh... ok? N- never mind uhh well see you tomorrow...... at nightime"

Kate: "haha yeah... see you then... bye"

Kate hung up the phone and started getting ready for the day.

Time skip

Jakes POV

As jake was eating breakfast he heard a knock at his door, he answered it and standing at the door was Lila.

"Oh hey lila! Come on in" jake said enthusiastically.

"So how are things going with kate?" Lila asked, walking in and sitting down on the couch.

"Good, good oh! Were going to the archery range tommorrow! So thats.... fun anyways! What brings you over here?" Jake explains.

Lila: "*gasp* like a date?"

"No no no i dont.... like... her... like that and im sure she doesnt like me... like that either" jake said awkwardly

"Whatever" lila says smugly
"I just came over to see how you were doing- hows lucky by the way?"

"Hes good! Not much new with him haha" jake said.

"....... welp! I gotta get going" lila says.

Jake walks lila out of his apartment and waves goodbye.

Kates POV

time skip

Kate turned off the TV, checked her phone and started to go to bed, when she saw the store across the street from her getting robbed.

Kate: "*sigh* again?"

Kate didnt feel the need to put on her suit or mask and just grabbed her bow and arrow, she ran out side and grabbed one of the dudes hoodies and pulled him back.

"Ugh you guys again?" Kate asked as she pushed the guy forward.

"Hey hawkeye" one of the men said.

"Yeah yeah look i dont have time for this, you know what happens next and if want to go home without a black eye then i suggest you leave and let me get some sleep ok?" Kate explained.

Robber: "Nah, i feel like fighting"

Kate sighed and knocked out the guys, one by one, starting with the guy she grabbed by the hood, but the others fought back.

She hit one guy in the face and stabbed another in the shoulder with an arrow. And finally the last dude.

She pulled out her bow and wrapped the string around his neck and dropped to the ground, she punched him in the face and unwrapped the string.

"I told you i wanted my sleep" kate said.

She went up to her apartment and went to bed.

_________________________________________

The next day was normal, kate woke up and had another meeting with Jameson, jake had a normal day and went to visit his family, but at the end of both their days they realized it was almost time to go to the archery range.

Kate got up and put on her archery outfit, jake didnt know what to wear so he decided on a t-shirt and jeans.

Time skip

The both arrive at the range.

Jake: "Hey kate!"

"Hey jake! You ready?" Kate asked.

"Uhh yeah... i think" jake said awkwardly.

Kate: "have you ever shot a bow before?"

Jake: "no"

"Alright well come here, lemme show you how" kate said.

Kate gave jake the bow and put her hands on his arms to guide him.

"He's more muscular then i thought" kate thought to herself.
"Alright so just put the arrow right here, then pull back as faaaaar as you can, got it?"

"I think so" jake said concentrating

"Alright well whenever your read-" kate tried to say as jake let the arrow fly, they watched the arrow as it flew through the air and hit the target, dead center.

"Woah!" Kate exclaimed.
"That was..."

"AWESOME?!" Jake yelled

"I mean yeah that was pretty awesome" kate admitted.

Jake: "I kinda want to do it again"

"Go! Go grab your arrow! Maybe we can make a competition" kate said as she winked.

Kate had the most fun with jake in one night then she had had in years.

Time skip

"Alright well... guess i gotta head home" kate explained.

Jake: "Yeah... uhh well... see you tomorrow, ya know cuz... lucky"

"Yep, see you then" kate said

They both smiled at each other and walked home.

"Hey lucky" kate said rubbing his head.

Kate laid her head on her cold pillow and shut her eyes.

Kate: "Finally, no drama, just a good... nights... rest"

After a few seconds of relaxation she heard a window breaking, her eyes shot open and went to check it out, when she walked out of her room she saw a masked man with a double sided sword and a bow and arrow on his back in her living room, she grabbed a bat and backed up.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She shouted.

"Kate bishop" the man said.

"How do you know who i am?!" Kate asked.

"I know a lot more then that, i just came here to tell you, you, and everyone you love will soon be gone, a few weeks, top" the man explained.

He jumped out the window and as kate ran over she looked out the window, but he was gone, she sat at the window all night, never going to sleep, she wondered, who was that man? And what did he want with kate? And everybody close to her?

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 2! And once again please excusey grammar/spelling mistakes, im just dumb😂