Broken trust

The assassin took off his mask and kates face and heart dropped.

She finally knew who was behind all this... it was cooper.

"Cooper?... w- why?" Kate asked with a look of horror on her face.

"You should know" cooper said firmly.

Kate, still shook was confused.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"All my life, ive always been the least favorite, my dad... favors my sister, my mom, my brother, i put up with it for a long time... until you came along... when my dad declared you the new hawkeye... hahaha that... that was the last straw" cooper explained.
"After you became hawkeye... i realized... no one loves me"

"So you turn to murder?" Kate asked.

"Wouldnt you?" Cooper asked.

Kate: "N- no! No! Are you insane?!"

"..... a little" cooper said.

Cooper quickly pulled out his bow and arrow and clicked a button on his arrow.

Cooper: "Sorry kate.... actually... no not really"

Kate froze and saw a timer on the side of coopers arrow.

"Oh shit" kate muttered as cooper let the arrow fly, she tried to dodge but the arrow hit the ground and blew up the side of her apartment, she fell after the blast, landing on her back in a pile of rubble.

"*groans* aahhh... shit...." kate muttered, she looked up to see cooper, still standing in her living room, the room fully exposed after the blast.

Cooper made his way to the bathroom door where lila and lucky were, he slipped on his mask to make sure lila didnt know who he was if she escaped, meanwhile, kate was jumping from window to window, scaling the building.

As cooper started to break down the door with his sword kate made her way to the top, pulled out her bow and arrow and shot cooper in the shoulder.

"AHH SHIT!" cooper exclaimed.

"Hows that shoulder pain?" Kate asked sarcastically.

Kate ran up to him and pulled the arrow out quickly, leaving cooper in even more pain, she jumped and kicked him in the face, he fell to the ground and used his sword to sweep kates legs, she fell and lila watched in horror.

"GO GO GET OUT OF HERE!" kate shouted to lila.

Lila and lucky quickly started to run away before meeting a dead end at the blown up portion of the building.

"KATE!" lila screamed.

Kate looked up to see lila standing there helpless, kate started to get up and run over to lila as cooper grabbed her legs and pulled her down once more, cooper, now on top of kate, he started punching again and again before grabbing his sword in attempts to stab her, she grabbed coopers arms and threw him off to the side, she got up and ran at him again, grabbing him by the hands and pushing him against the half blown up wall.

Kate started punching cooper again and again before cooper detached one side of his double-sided sword and swung at her, she dodged just in time and she kicked him back, cooper stumbled, he almost fell off of the half demolished building, he caught himself and started swinging at kate again.

Kate dodged his swords long enough to pull out her bow, she punched him in the face and tied the string around his neck, he stood, gasping for air before picking up his sword and slicing right through the string, he took a moment to catch his breath and that gave kate enough time to pull out her sword which she got from jakes parents, she swung it at cooper but he dodged, kicked her in the legs and jumped to another building.

Kate was on the floor when she looked up and saw cooper jumping from building to building.

She looked over at lila and shouted.
"STAY RIGHT THERE"

Kate got up and jumped from building to building, following cooper.

As kate was following cooper she was a few buildings behind, so she used one of the many gadgets jakes parents gave her and threw it, it hit coopers foot and held him to the ground, as cooper struggles to get it off, kate closes in.

By the time kate gets over to him, she realizes shes on top of jakes apartment building.

Cooper finally gets the gadget off but before he can go anywhere she tackles him to the ground.

Cooper hits kate in the side of the head and knocks her off, just before doing a black widow style pose and pulling put kates taser-staff.

"I have to admit... that looked pretty cool" kate stammers.

Cooper runs at kate and hits her in the head with the staff, kate gets back up and pulls out her sword.

They run at each other and their weapons clash, making a ringing sound resonate through kates ears.

Kate kicks cooper off of her and swings her sword, cooper blocks and activates the staff, tases kate and she falls to the ground.

"I should've done that sooner" cooper says.

He pulls out a very small bomb off of his belt and activates it.

"See you later... or not" cooper says before jumping off the building.

Kate finally gets the ability to move again and tries to run before the bomb goes off but only gets a few steps before it explodes.

Time skip

The fire department was at both kates and jakes apartment, they got lila down safely and lucky reunited with kate, lila went home and jake came to check on kate.

"Kate? Kate? Kate! There you are!" Jake said.
"Are you ok? What happened?" Jake asked, running up to kate and holding kates face in his hands.

"I- im fine jake" kate said.
"I- i know who he is"

"Wha- what? Who?" Jake asked still worried.

"The twilight assassin... its cooper, cooper is the twilight assassin" kate explained.

"Cooper... as in... clints son? Like... cooper barton?" Jake asked confused.

"Yes... i- i have to tell clint" kate said.
"I'll tell him tommorrow, he wont hurt any of his family unless he kills me first"

"Ok... tommorrow then... we go to clints place" jake confirmed.

Kate: "Look jake... im so sorry... im sorry about your apartment and i-"

"I dont care about that" jake said.
"All i care about... is that your safe"

Jake still held kates face until staring deep into her eyes, and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

_________________________________________

Heres chapter 7! Also excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😂