The battle

Kate heard a loud boom in the distance and her eyes widened.
"What does that button do?!"

Cooper smirked and ran off as fast as he could, kate turned around and ran towards clints house.

Clints POV

The mysterious person removed their hood.

"Yelena!" Clint said.

"Hi clint" yelena said as she gave him a hug.
"How have you been?"

"Good but i cant talk right now i have to-" clint started.

"Help kate?" Yelena asked.
"Dont worry, shes got it"

Clint and yelena heard a boom in the distance and saw kate running towards them.

"Clint what was that?!" Kate asked.
"Oh hi yelena"

"I dont know, we gotta get back to the house" clint said as yelena waved excitedly to kate.

They both ran back to clints house, only to find a demolished building, and the family no where in sight.

"Oh my god LAURA! NATE! LILA!" clint yelled.

"JAKE!" Kate yelled.

"Is that them there?" Yelena asked, pointing down the road where the entire barton family as well as jake and his family was

They all ran over and clint gave nathaniel a hug first, then laura and lila.

"Oh thank god your ok" clint said.

Kate ran up to jake and gave him a hug.

"Are you ok?!" Kate asked.

"Im fine kate" jake replied.

"Oh thank god, thank god your safe" kate said, pulling jake in for a kiss.

They all looked over and kate and jake in shock.

"I- we dont have time to address that right now, we need to find cooper, and a place to stay" clint said.

"I have an apartment, i dont know if i can fit ALL of you though" yelena said.

"Do they allow dogs?" Kate asked.

Yelena: "Yeah... i have one"

Kate: "great, lucky, nathaniel, laura, lila, robert..... other laura and jake stay with yelena, me and clint will get a hotel and track down cooper"

"We'll probably head home, we dont want to burden you all and robert needs rest" laura explained.

Jake: "And i'll help you track down cooper ok?"

"Ok, lucky, nathaniel, laura and lila stays with yelena, jake, me and clint will track down cooper" kate said.

"I can help you too if you want" yelena said.

"No, cooper will be after them, they need protection" clint said.

Yelena: "I understand, alright, BARTON FAMILY! COME WITH ME!"

"You know were right here? You dont have to yell" lila said.

Yelena: "Right... sorry, come with me"

They went to yelenas apartment and kate, jake and clint got a hotel.

Clint got his own room and kate and jake shared one.

"So you wanna start tracking him down now or wait til morning?" Clint asked.

"Wait til morning, im tired from fighting" kate explained.