0.0

Smoke good. Fuck better. Count money. Whats better?

The system is simple you give them the money , they give you the good stuff and you keep on the down low. You know not to trust them and they know not to trust you.

Five boys all in the same business hungry for money. They know how to play the drug trade game real well.

Zayn Malik 22 years of age. Leader of the whole gang. Been playing this game ever since he was born. He organizes everything and keep it under control. He commands people what to do and when to do it.

Niall Horan 20 years of age. Brains of the whole operation. He's not one to handle the clients just makes sure everyone else is clean.

Liam Payne 21 years of age. He's a guy you know not to mess with. Never say your stronger than him because he will prove you wrong. He's one to never back down from a street fight. He keeps everyone in check , he gets the money and hands them the good stuff.

Louis Tomlinson 23 years of age. The oldest in the gang with the most experience. Thats why he's the killer in the gang. Never get on Louis bad side he won't hesitate to kill you. Especially if your flirting with his lover. Oh and also he has a really short temper so watch out for that.

And last but certainly not least we have Harry Styles 19 years of age. The youngest little cupcake in the group. The pretty face if you must. Now don't get me wrong he is a real sweet and innocent little boy but he is in the gang for a reason. He lures the customers in with his dashing dimple smile. Vibrate green eyes. And long curly hair. He's all flirty and fun until Louis gets involved and then the real killer happens to be him.

Together they create this large drug circle within their city. No one can stop them. They also have a few friends to help them out along the way and make sure the fabulous five stay safe. Now everyone has a story just keep that in mind.

Everything slowly falls apart when a new guy comes into town. Also known for drug dealing and has a beautiful daughter that everyone would love to have as their own. He causes problems for the boys they never saw coming.

|Warning: contains drugs,violence|