0.3

Louis and Harry are walking around in the park. Its around midnight the stars are shining the moon light is the only given light to see each others faces. Louis has a cigarette in his mouth with a whole pack in his pocket and Harry has a full bag of marijuana in his leather jacket. They are both holding hands harry swinging them back and forth every now and then

"Lou whats your biggest fear." Harry ask all of sudden.

"What do you mean babe I'm not scared of anything" Louis lies when really his biggest fear is losing Harry. He's afraid something may go to far with all this drug dealing and Harry can get shot right through the head. He's to young for all this. Why else will he be so protective of him if anyone as so much lays a finger on him. But nobody needs to know that Harry is his weakness.

"Cmon Lou everyone is afraid of something"

"well what are you afraid of"

"Being abandoned by the person I love." Even though Louis never says 'i love you' to him he knows that Louis loves him. Why he never says it back he may never know why but he will wait for him no matter how long it takes.

"Why?"

"Im scared of being alone and the fact you love someone with all your heart and they just leave you is painful."

They walk in silence. They reach a park bench and sit down. Harry on Louis lap with Louis arms protectively around Harry. Louis discarded the cigarette and stepped on it.

"Wanna smoke a joint" Harry asked already taking out his little baggie from his pocket and his rolled up ghetto foil joint.

"Why do you make a foil ghetto ass joint when we have some bongs and all"

"It fits in my pocket better"

"Whatever let me take a hit"

30 minutes later the boys are high not too high but high enough to feel at bliss and know what they are saying. Both boys are laying on the grass looking up at the stars , hands intwined.

"Hey lou"

"mhm"

"Whats your story?"

"What story"

"Your life story, every smoker has a story."

"Tell me yours first." Its not that louis doesn't trust harry enough to not tell him he's just afraid harry will judge him and leave him and louis doesn't want that.

"Alright well, i was abandon by my parents at 16 they didn't want a son that was gay and well i was living in the streets i had no where else to go. One day i was by the bridge asking for a few scraps of change and Zayn saw me and offered me a hand and brought me in. He said i had to work for him in order to have a roof over my head and food on the table it was worth it though i guess. I mean me and you been together for over a year who would have known."

"I know right"

"I love you"

"I know"

Harry frowns before perking up again.

"So are you gonna tell me your smoker story now"

"why not"

Louis gets up and moves harry to sit in between his legs on his lap. Harry leaning back into Louis chest and Louis drawing circles on Harrys thigh.

" Ok so i was bullied through out high school and so were my sisters thats why im very protective of everything. Rarely do i ever speak to my parents. My family doesn't know what i do for a living and i plan on keeping it that way. Well i just did drugs for the hell of it and maybe to ease the pain of the bullies you know how everyone has a certain way to ease the pain well instead of cutting ,bruising myself ,etc. I decided to smoke and well Zayn always sold them to me and yeah thats how me and zayn met it was during freshman year and we were friends for a long time and i offered to join and of course Zayn said yes."

"Wow at least you still have a family..."

It was silence after that and both really enjoyed the silence.

"Harry you wanna do something crazy" Louis said trying to change the subject.

"Of course Lou I'm up for anything"

"Lets have sex"

"Ok then lets go home-"

"No here"

"Here in the park what if someone sees us"

"Thats the best part the what if"

"Lets do it"

So maybe Louis did plan this out the whole time and had lube and a condom in his jacket pocket. And maybe harry was extremely turned on by that. And maybe Harry just rode louis like there is no tomorrow considering Louis is a lazy bum and had harry do all the work. And maybe harry said i love you and all Louis said was i know.

"We should head back its getting late" Louis checked the time seeing its around 2 am.

"Lou can you carry me"

"Harry what the fuck no your like 6' feet tall with extremely long legs and if i pick you up your feet will still be hitting the floor."

"But louis you made me do all the work and I'm tired"

"Fine"

And with that louis picked up harry bridal style and walked home. Both going to bed peacefully.