0.4

The next morning Zayn was in a rush to get everything ready for the plan. Tomorrow was the big day and he had a surprise for all the boys.

So around noon after the boys finished eating breakfast Zayn took all of them to Stan's garage.

"Boys i have a surprise for you" Zayn said before walking in to 8 different kinds of cars. Thus being;

A red 1993 mazda rx-7.
A black 1970 dodge charger r/t.
A silver 2001 mitsubishi eclipse gs-t spyder.
A baby blue 1969 Chevrolet camaro yenko syc.
A black with a white strip down the middle 1967 ford mustang fastback (nismo).
A red lyken hyperspot.
A lime green 1970 Plymouth barrcuda.
A white 2004+ aston martin DB9.

The boys checked out the cars in awe.
"Thats not all" Zayn says while leading the boys to a table where 24 different guns are along with bullet proof vests and bullets.

"And" Zayn continues.

"Oh shit theres more" Louis says while examining a gun.

"Not really for you more for Niall and Liam"

"Girls would you come out please" Zayn yells out.

And out came 3 beautiful girls. A wavy hazelnut hair girl wearing light blue jeans that are cut on the knees with a white shirt that says 'cool kids dont dance' with some white converse. A short lavender hair girl wearing camouflage joggers with a black fitted t-shirt along with black com-back boots. And last but not least another wavy brown haired girl wearing dark blue shorts with a black graphic shirt thats cut off right below her belly button along with a red flannel tight around her waist with some white nike socks along with black Adidas shoes.

"Liam , Niall this is Eleanor , Danielle and Perrie"

"I want her" Niall says pointing to the girl with lavender hair.

"Sorry Ni , Perrie is mine. You can have Eleanor since Liam seems busy with Danielle"

Niall turns around to see the girl with the flannel which now he knows as Danielle is hitting it off real well with Liam.

"Hi I'm Eleanor" Eleanor sticks out her hand which Niall gladly takes.

"Niall"

"Oh and one more thing follow me" Zayn speaks out to everyone. Everyone follows him to the very corner where there is a closet like door.

"And here is what your gonna wear" Zayn says while opening the door revealing a white tux with black button up with black slacks. A blue short sleeve button up with a white shirt inside the blue shirt along with black skinnies. A black tux with a red button up along with a black tie and black slacks. A black long sleeve button up with a white bow tie along with dark blue skinnes. And lastly a white long sleeve button up with a black tie and black slacks.

As for the girls: A high-low dress the top half is white the bottom half is black. A red dress and at the very bottom it blends in with white.(pic on the side). And finally a fitted baby blue dress.

"So this is it boys now its one car for each of us so pick and choose hopefully nobody fights over which they want" And to zayn's luck harry and Niall fight over the red lyken hyperspot. Which then led to Louis punching Niall in the face simply because he was arguing and pushing Harrys chest to make him fall over. Which then led to Harry getting the car he wanted and Niall getting the lime green Plymouth.

Also Louis got the ford mustang , Liam getting the dodge charger , Zayn getting the white aston martin, Perrie getting the mitsubishi eclipse , Danielle getting the Chevrolet and lastly Eleanor getting the red madza.

"Now we are ready for this party" Niall says.

"Oh you bet we are" Louis replies.