0.6

Today was the day they try to sneak into the party and steal all their drugs (and money if they can along the way). Well at least that was the plan. Probably not one of the best plans but they're going for it. The adrenaline is what's keeping them from not doing this stupid plan. And the one person who realizes this is a stupid is little baby Harry.

"Louis this is such a stupid plan it is not thought out properly." Harry says as he is staring at himself in the mirror checking to see if he looks good.

"Awe c'mon baby it'll be fine it won't be that bad, i'll tell you what if we get through with this i'll give you a surprise when we go to bed" Louis smirks as he stands behind Harry slapping his bum.

Louis whispers in Harry's ear. "Also you look so damn sexy i would fuck you right now if we weren't so busy" and with that he bits on Harry earlobe making Harry shiver.

Harry pulls away and turns facing him. "I just think something is gonna go wrong I feel it in my gut"

"Everything is gonna be fine Harry I promise" Louis seals that promise with a kiss.

-

-

-

They arrive at the party all of them in their separate cars. They were all given a specific place to park. Everyone has an hidden earpiece so they can talk to each other.

"Girls and Harry are you guys ready" Zayn says.

"Sure let's get this over with I wanna take my baby home so we can fuck nice and good" Louis responses.

"Lou we didn't all need to know that but okay. Do not use your guns unless given instructions to do so or if your in really deep shit, if you happen to shoot let everyone else know so they can be prepared also. Niall hacked into the security cameras and will have our back the whole time. When Niall says pancakes we all retreat got that."

"Why pancakes why not like code red" Louis says sassily.

"Louis it doesn't matter anyways as I was saying. When you hear the word pancakes retreat immediately. When retreated just take off don't wait up on the rest of us, I will tell you where we would meet up once everything cools down. Also if you happen to find the money or the drugs say black. Niall will help us guide where we need to go to help out whoever found the money or the drugs. Umm I think that's about it. Don't do anything stupid ... Louis"

"Hey mate you better watch your fucking mouth" Louis screams.

"And be safe you guys okay. Now let's show them who's the best drug dealing company in this town"

It was time. Harry went to kissed Louis one last time and told him he loved him and again Louis response being I know. He got out of Louis' car and caught up with the girls.

They went up the stairs, the laughter and screaming and cheering being able to be heard from a mile away. It looked like your average frat boy party just with a lot more illegal drugs. As they walked up three big, fat, tough security guards blocked the doorway.

"Name." One of them said. This party was invite only and every person had to have an invitation, only one guy in our group was invited so that invite didn't work.

"Hey there handsome are you busy tonight" Perrie said. And right away the girls went to work doing their magic to try to get us in. And with them doing that the boys got out of their cars and slowly crept closer making sure to be unnoticed. Louis also keeping an eye out for Harry.

"Hey there pretty boy what's your name" One of the security guards said to Harry.

"Umm I'm Harry." harry said while twisting one of his curls and chewing his gum almost teasingly.

The security guard got closer. "thats such a pretty name for a pretty boy like you"

Harry knew this was only a distraction and well he was good at being pretty so he played along. "yeah and your name"

"my name is -" and at that moment Harry saw what it was like to see death in the eyes of a human and fear within the eye sockets again. Harry just looked at the man dead in front of his feet knowing that he didn't at least get a name to the man Louis just killed. Harry knew it was Louis, he knew he did it out of jealousy. Harry heard someone yelling his name and then he felt heavy breathing right behind him. He knew Louis was behind him he could sense his presence not in a weird wolf way just in a way that Harry knows that he is in love with Louis no matter what happens.

Harry then remembered what Zayn said so with that he held up his hand to talk into the watch that had a mic so the whole group can hear him. "Shots fired"

"Well nah shit Sherlock i'm pretty sure the whole group knows this by now."

Harry turned around, smiled and kissed Louis. Harry will always love Louis, he doesn't care that Louis is a drug dealing murder he's HIS drug dealing murder. After a few seconds they were pulled apart from each other by Zayn.

"Will you too stop acting like this is the romantic scene in the movie if anything this is the action part where someone might die. Anyways we got a big problem now that Louis blew our cover. So we're just gonna go in there shooting and hopefully we find what we came for. C'mon guys we gotta hurry."

Harry giggled and said. "Or we gotta Harry"

"Not the best time sweetheart" Louis said taking his hand and running inside with the gun pointed ready to shoot at anyone who dares him too.