7: Dinnertime

Chaewon was still giggling over her friends loss.

And, naturally, her friends were still seething.

"Why did you kill me first!" Yena said.

"It was obvious. I play mafia with you, Yujin, and Sakura a lot. I knew if I left you three in too long, you'd figure me out. And I was going to kill Sakura, but she had built up some suspicion and I thought it would be best to leave her in. So it was either you, or Yujin. And I decided on you" Chaewon reasoned.

"Hey, I was right! You guys voted me out for nothing!" Yuri fumed

"I still can't believe you convinced me to vote for Hitomi..." Minju said "I feel betrayed!"

"It's all business, Minju, it's all business"

"It's a game!"

"Whoa, you guys need to calm down. It's not my fault you're blind" Chaewon grinned.

"The pain goes on" Yena moaned

"Guys!" Wonyoung interrupted "I know how to settle this! Over a slice of household famous pizza!"

"Only one slice?" Yuri complained.

"Fine, you guys can have two" Wonyoung rolled her eyes "We have a lot"

"So lucky..."

Chaewon smiled. She couldn't help but think Yuri reminded her of Hyewon, one of her fellow agents, with her food obsession. 

And when she met Yena's eye, she could tell they were thinking the exact same thing.

Since the amount of people was large, they settled at Wonyoung's dining table. Chaewon was careful to choose a seat next to Minju, and without even command, her fellow agents did the same thing, sitting close to the girls they had assigned before coming

Wonyoung dished out the plates, and sure enough, there was enough for everyone to have two slices. Which was good, because as soon as Chaewon tasted it, she wanted another slice. And everyone else felt the same.

"Too bad Hyewon isn't here" Yujin muttered. 

Darn it, now I have to come up with a backstory for Hyewon. Chaewon thought. But it was okay, because she already had one.

"Who's Hyewon" Wonyoung asked.

"She's a friend of ours from our old school. She didn't transfer to this school like we did. Anyway, she really liked food. Like, really liked food. And this is really good, compliments to the chef, by the way, Wonyoung"

"I didn't make it, but thanks" Wonyoung smiled.

"You need to get the recipe. Asap" Yena said. 

"Whoa, calm" Wonyoung said

"I do not calm down"

"Trust me, she doesn't" Sakura warned.

"Wow" Yuri said "Sounds like my kind of person"

"Sadly, that sounds about correct" Chaeyeon sighed.

"Wow" Sakura said "We can bond over our annoying friends"

Yena huffed "I'm offended"

"If you don't want to be called annoying then you shouldn't be annoying"

"Whoa, whoa, guys, no fighting" Minju

"Yeah" Wonyoung said "No fighting allowed at my table"

"We weren't fighting" Yena insisted. 

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"What's for dessert?" Nako interrupted. 

"Oh..." Wonyoung said "I forgot to make dessert!"

"I can make really good chocolate cupcakes" Minju offered "I can get in the kitchen and you guys can hang out until you're ready"

"Sounds great!" Hitomi exclaimed.

"Can I help?" Chaewon asked "It'd probably be a bit lonely in the kitchen" Really, she wanted to keep an eye on Minju. The scenario was perfect for the MS - Minju, in the kitchen, all by herself, and the noise of 9 other girls in a completely different room. And Chaewon wasn't about to let that happen. 

"Sure! Let's go make some cupcakes"