(Chapter 1) Why Not?

(I felt TO MANY emotions before writing this, I needed some release, and this is the only way I know how lol hope you enjoy my free therapy lol. This is not the Christmas special btw <3! NSFW warning, Blood warning, KINKY SHIT WARNING!!!) 

You were in no mood to put up with the other maidens bullshit today; you were on the edge and about to freak. 

To control yourself was just not something you could do, to have a good understanding of where you could stop yourself from doing something you would regret. 

Storming out of your chamber, getting away from all the stupid and terrified maidens, all who irritated you in an unnecessary way, needing to burn off some steam before being able to immigrate back into human contact. 

Grabbing a duster from the corridor to look like you were working in the hope not to draw unwanted attention to yourself for being out so late in the mistresses quarters, but just a glimpse of the mistress would calm you. 

The whole reason you became a maid in the first place was not for a secret love for cleaning but a deep desire and lust for the mistress of the castle.

Lady Dimitrescu was all you would think about, night and day. She occupies your thoughts and dreams, taking over what little self-control you had. 

The sound of buzzing filled the hallway to which you rolled your eyes, not in the mood for a conversation with any of the Countesses daughters; although they all meant well, they just were not of interest to you and came off quite childlike, other than there crave for blood.

The body of Cassandra Dimitrescu appeared; you wanted to bash your head into a wall and scream; Cassandra always disliked you from the way you looked at her mother; she often found you staring into her mother's eyes or glancing at her fine ass. 

"Oh brilliant, it's you, Y/N", Cassandra mumbled; you didn't look pleased to see her, 

"What a pleasure to see you, Miss Cassandra" you roll your eyes, as calling Cassandra anything other than a polite term would have your arm cut off, and you sent to the cellar to finish the job. 

"Im not in the mood for your pathetic sarcasm Y/N", She grumbled, taking her sickle into her grip; you only smirked at her attempt to scare you. 

"Really", you wanted to laugh. Was this really what your life had come to, being threatened with the next size up of a fork? 

"You really don't want to test my passions today, Y/N; otherwise, I will send you, to mother and she will not be happy to see you in their circumstances" on the verge of crying with laughter, you look at her before replying in some sarcastic high pitch voice just purely taking the mick. 

"Oh goodness, whatever will I do, please don't tell mummy dearest", you pout and blink your eyelashes, hoping to get a rise out of Cassandra, but the sound of heels beat you to it. 

'Shit', you thought, knowing you were in real trouble now! 

"What is the meaning of this" Lady Dimitrescus voice boomed down the hallway; Cassandra glared at you, satisfaction in her eyes as she knew the next time she saw you, you would be in a bottle of Sangrias Virginis. 

"Mother, this maid; Iis out of control, I suggest the cellar would do her quite nicely" you didn't care at this point; the presence of Lady dimitrescu was enough to make you giddy with feelings, rushing sensations of lust and excitement filled your very being. 

"I see. Do you have anything to say for yourself" Lady dimitrescu looked at you; the golden flare in her eyes was enough for you to die happily and fulfilled in your life. 

"Nope, not much, don't worry" Your attempt at small talk didn't go down well as before you knew it, you felt the back of your neck being grabbed, and then your body being dragged down the hallway to the well known and fear-stricken basement. 

The door to the cellar opened ad you were dragged inside, Lady dimitrescu charging ahead like all angry mothers do when they feel their child is being threatened.  

The cold, damp floor of the cellar was not pleasant, but who were you to complain? The stench of rotting and decaying bodies was overpowering; it felt like your eyes were going to water before you were distracted by Lady Dimitrescus voice. 

"You think you can come into my house, disrespect my daughter and talk to me in such a way, Y/N I am going to make you pay" at this point, you were so internally excited, and all the contact you had forgotten about the fact your life was mere seconds before ending. 

The fact that you were mere inches away from the love of your life's massive breasts did not help your excitement in the slightest! 

"You have nothing to say other than staring at my chest! So unbelievable" the mistress thew you to the ground, you that the flow with a thud, the pain was bearable, but the guilt following the rudeness you had spared to the lady of the house was biting back at you. 

"I apologise for the way I have spoken to you, Mistress", you mutter, collecting yourself from the floor, avoiding eye contact. 

"Oh dear, I'm going to make you sorry, have no fear", she smirked; before any warning, she lifted you from the floor by the throat, restricting your breathing until your face began to change colour. 

She pulled up a chair that she sat down in grace before she extended her metal talons, writing your clothing to shreds, leaving you in just your underwear and bra. 

From this, you were exposed, feeling embarrassed, and you were no longer able to hide your inner lust towards the mistress as it was clear from the moist patch of your undergarment that you were not scared but immensely turned on. 

(Thank you for reading this, if you want a second chapter, do ask :) I don't know how I feel about this, it was entertaining to write, but I have so much I have to write, lol! Like my Ms Venbale fanfic and the Christmas chapter, this will be a prolonged updated book but maybe one that you will enjoy; I don't know!)