(Chapter 6) Chained

(And the smut continues ;) this is not linked to the last chapter as this is a semi-one short story, lol. But I hope you enjoy Loves <3)

"Oh Y/N, you naughty girl", the mistress growled, her gleaming golden eyes grasping you.

The realisations of what you had done finally catching up to you, looking down, feeling your soaking pussy dripping in your fingers after your self pleasuring session.

Masturbating was strictly forbidden, and you had broken that rule because the mistress had not paid you enough attention, hoping that it would stir some punishment.

"Sorry mistress", you whimper, the cold metal of her claws along your cheek; you stood there bare from the waist down, your panties in the mistress free hand.

She smirked, looking at your shamed underwear then back at you.

"What am I going to do with you, hmm Draga Mea?" Her voice was deep yet controlled; your body trembled in her presence, the Meade sight of her made your heat beg for her to destroy you.

"Anything mistress, I need to be punished" your desperate plea for action fell on deaf ears as the mistress scanned you from the top of your head to the tip of your toes, taking her sweet time to react to the little noises that escaped your lips.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do to you, little slut, but I will keep that to myself until I'm ready", you moaned, begging to know your fate.

"Hush now, pet, not another word understand" you shut your mouth, wanting to cause more trouble but believing that if you made things worse, you might be killed in the process.

Your fingers were still covered in your pleasure juice, so you hid your hands behind your back in the hope that she would not notice, but, of course, she did because the mistress knew all. 

"Hands where I can see them whore", she snarled, grabbing your wrists pulling them upwards with such force your feet left the safety of the ground. 

You were now eye level with your mistress, squirming in her grasp, your centre pulsing with emotion and sensitivity; the same urgency that had led you into this dilemma had come back in a strong wave. 

"So eager, so desperate, aren't we, baby? Hmm, you're just begging to be touched" Lady dimitrescu brought you closer to her body until you could feel her warm breath on your neck just above your claim mark. 

You nodded, trying your hardest not to break your order of silence; the mistress chuckled in her deep yet soft tone; she lowered you slightly, freeing one of your hands so she could support your body with her free arm, talking the hand you used to pleasure yourself. 

"Wouldn't want this to go to waste now, would we?" she looked at you before piercing her crimson lips, placing the fingers you used in her mouth cleaning all of your juices off, a low moan leaving her as she did so. 

Her tongue lapping around your fingers, making sure there was nothing left before freeing your hand once more, your body could no longer stand the sensations and sexual tension between you, kissing the mistress desperate to taste her, to feel her inside of you. 

Alcina mumbled in protest but soon gave in and dominated the kiss like she always did; you were so invested in the kiss that you didn't even realise that you were moving, but before you knew it, the draft of the dungeon soon hit your face. 

From that, you were slammed up against the cold stone wall of the cellar, you groaned in pain, your lips bleeding and raw from your mistresse3s rough excitement, you clung to her, knowing she was aroused from your blood. 

Your lady finally pulled away, both of you panting messes, the clunk of metal hitting you, looking up to your mistress with confusion and lust. 

"Now now, my little slut, it's time for you to accept your punishment" She quickly grasped one of the chains from above you, lifting one of your wrists locking you in place; you yelped from shock and fear; this was definitely not something you had tried before. 

She let go of you, standing back to admire her masterpiece, you moved and turned but no use, hanging high above the ground, seeing the world from your mistresses height. 

"You want to cum without permission from your own hand when you know that is strictly forbidden, Cel Mic?" you whimpered in response, your aching core dripping down your inner thigh, so much for discrete... 

"I don't have to do much to please you, do I, Draga? I know that if I were to touch you where you desire, it would feel like putting my hand in water" she chuckled, a smirk crossing her perfect lips. 

Your wrists ached, the metal cutting into your skin rubbing till the point that bruising was already starting to form, but you didn't care. 

The mistress extended her claws once more, feeling the sharp metal going up your spine until the tip rested at the top of your neck just where your hair started; she pulled slightly, slicing your clothes from the back. 

The coldness of the cellar showed from the goosebumps on your skin, but there was not much time to dwell on that as the sound of vibrating echoed around the room; you froze, but then as the vibrate was held on your clit you could no longer keep your silence. 

Crying out from overstimulation from already orgasming earlier, it was on its highest setting, and you had no ability of free movement; the mistress just watched in pleasure seeing her pet crying from too much pleasure. 

"Oh, doveling, I thought this is what you wanted", she smirked to herself, full well knowing what she was doing; you were unable to speak, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as your mistress plunged her fingers inside of your tight little pouch. 

Your walls squeezed around your mistresses fingers before finally feeling your second orgasm only seconds away, once more pulse of the vibrator, and you would cum for her. 

"Cum for me, princess", lady dimitrescu commanded, pushing the vibrator harder on your clit until your body just gave in, reaching your high, your body shaking from the immense pleasure. 

"Good înger ", your mistress whispered, turning the vibrator off, unchanging you from the ceiling letting you fall into her arms; you twitched from the after effects of your orgasm, your mistress enclosed her arms around your naked body, helping you re-gain body heat, but also spaning you really hard. 

You looked into her eyes, your ass on fire, 

"Why did you do that?" you cried out after five hard spanks, 

"Did you learn your lesson, Sweet mouse?" she asked, looking into your teary eyes, 

"Yes, mistress", you huffed, 

"Then that's your answer, isn't darling" your mistress chuckled to herself, leaving the cellar; you played with the rose on her dress as you were carried to your mistress bed quarters for a well needed sleep. 

(Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! leave suggestions of anything you want to read with the mistress !)