(Chapter 12) Sex and Liquor.

(Sorry this took so long!! Thank you so much for the suggestions!! I combined all the comments with my personal touches to make this beautiful piece of literature! I hope you all enjoy it, and please KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING. Nothing is too weird or too kinky, I promise you!! Spelling and grammar warning as always<3)

The mistress would let you drink if you asked as she had no problem with it; you did like to try her wine as blood had always fascinated you from the iron taste mixed with booze just boosted the enjoyment.

Your mistress drank a lot more than you did as first off she needed to, and she enjoyed it far more; she would go into detail on how alcohol boosted her libido and ability to do things, somehow giving her even more confidence than she already had.

You didn't question her, however, as who were you to complain? It was hilarious when both of you had too much to drink and would be stumbling through the castle laughing like idiots until you would pass out together on her bed and just cuddle up together.

The other side of this would be her sex dive and how kinky she would be if it would be whips or blood sometimes, she would drag her knife like claws down your body to make you bleed, drinking from the area then eating you out or leaving your neck red and raw from all the love bites and hickeys she would leave to claim what was hers, you would often go through the day with deep purple and red marks around your neck and collar bone something you cherished as the claim made you feel something you couldn't name.

But this time, you weren't prepared for what your mistress wanted you to do, her sexy half slurred voice in your ear making you get on all fours as she spread your legs, your naked body on show to your mistress to use you at her will, she ran her long nimble finger along your thighs and backside squeezing roughly when she felt like it, leaving you to drip down onto the bedsheets as you become more and more impatient for her.

"Hmm, my naughty slut, I think this is just too easy for you, already staining my slean bedsheets!" You looked at her with puppy dog eyes as she had been so close to fucking you, only for her to slap you hard on your inner thigh, leaving a red hand mark.

"What do you mean, mistress? I can't help that this is how you make me, and I have done all you ask and have been such a good girl. All I want is to be your good girl!" You whine, turning your head to look up at your beloved, a slight smirk on your face as you saw your mistress lost in your wet folds.

She snapped herself out of the trance. "I think I will be the judge of if you have been a good girl or not, dear don't you think?" she snarled, letting her fangs become visible; you gulped, feeling a lump in your throat and an aching sensation deep in your core begging to be tended to.

You stayed silent, not knowing how to respond, only until another hard smack on your ass that caused you to yelp out in surprise and pain did your mistress chuckle, "I expect an answer when talking to you, pet." her whole domina was enough to finish you right there, but you held off.

"Yes, mistress", biting your bottom lip to the point you could taste blood on your tongue, your mistress smelt this and grabbed your face, intertwining your lips in a passionate kiss, her tongue swiping on your lips to gain access, you moaned into her mouth much to Lady Dimitrescus approval as you felt a smile creep onto her lips as she let go of you, gasping for air as you clutched onto your mistress desperate for her to ruin you.

"My sweet girl, as much as I love watching you cum there is something so delicious about you begging for me to pleasure you, the way your head is filled with filthy thoughts only to be made to wait just letting that little pussy of yours drip with desire" her words fill you up as if she was inside of you, not knowing what to do with yourself other than collapsed into the matres, screaming into the pillow out of frustration and despair as your pleasure was held off.