(Chapter 5) Bathtime Darling.

(This book has been just pure smut, lol, and as much as I love kinky smut, there is also a need for some lady D fluff, so I hope you all enjoy this chapter to relax and unwind with the beloved mistress. I have decided that I will put more effort into this book bc I know how much yall enjoy it <3) 

The mistress is so graceful; she scooped you up into her arms with no issue, feeling the rumble in her chest vibrate through your body like a gentle electric current soothing your body. 

You clunge to her, her chest pressed up agent your body, creating a comfortable pillow; you looked up into her fiery golden eyes, feeling a sense of calm; people would never understand how the all-powerful countess gave you more comfort than anything else really. 

"Tired, are we dear?" the mistress cooed; you nodded sleepily, her grip on you tightened as she entered her ensuite bathroom, fucking under the door frame. 

"Im going to put you down so I can run the bath, ok sweetling" you tensed in pure happiness because of the pet name; you loved how she used names that the average person would never think of, making you feel special. 

"Ok, Mistress", you reply, the silk touching the underside of your thighs and ass, abusing yourself to reach the back of the seat, watching in awe as the mistress walked over to the neer swimming pool that was her bath. 

The following sound of running water was all it took to completely relax you, sinking into the chair below you, your aching body finally feeling relief and relaxation for your tense and painful muscles. 

Before you could fall asleep in the chair, the mistress caressed your cheek, lifting your head up in one of her large hands; you mumbled in sleepy babble, not able to distinguish between the human language and just gibberish. 

"Aw, how adorable is this" your mistresses chuckled softly from her chest; you lifted your arms forward, craving her touch, the safety you found in her arms. 

She slowly undressed you, her cold gloveless gloves trailing down your body; she knew every inch of your body better than you did; you opened your eyes just a little to see the different excretion on her face, one of caring and love instead of feral hunger. 

She then walked over to the bathtub lowering you into the warm bubbly water, your body just melting in the liquid, your mistress holding you, so your head didn't slip under the water. 

One of her nads around your waist and one under your chin, pulling your body until you could only feel her behind you; she kissed your head before muttering something in her mother tongue under her breath. 

"My daughters were wrong about you, Draga mea" you looked up at her, the mistress bare wet body just moulding in with yours. 

"Really", your heart fluttering. 

"Mhm," she mumbled, leaning agents the back of the bath, sighing in the relaxation of her own tense tall figure. 

You blushed, not knowing how to respond, slowing funding around in her hold, laying your head just above her chest,  curing your knees, so your whole body was sheled by the mistress. 

She allowed you to move, laying her head back so wresting on the fluffy crimson bathmat, you cuddled closer, sinking your breathing to the sound of her strong and sturdy heartbeat. 

You lay like that for a little longer, feeling the jets of the bathtub massage your back, your body drifting into a sleep like state. 

Imaging of every day could end like this after pleasing your mistress to her heart, content to have some intimate bonding time with no need for dominance and submission. 

This woman had single handedly stolen what you thought was no longer there, a true beating here with the ability to feel and love and to feel pain and sorrow, so easily awaking the emotions that had been buried so deep from all the horrors of life. 

The feeling of her around your body, knowing she would never let go, even though your purpose was to serve her and please her, there was a part of you that believed that you were developing to be more to her. 

The way she looked at you was not just her inner lust but something else, the caring part of the Romanian Nobe Woman. 

"What are you thinking, little dove" the mistress interrupted your deep thinking; you smiled weakly. 

"Just how lucky I am to have you, Ma'am", feeling a tug at your heartstrings, not having the guts to tell her how you truly felt about her worrying she would not like how you saw her and no longer want you to serve her as you did and finally make you into that bottle of wine. 

"Oh Y/N", she chuckled, lifting your chin from her chest, making you look into her golden gaze; she sat up, cupping your cheeks with both of her hands, feeling your stomach flip with ecstasy. 

"I too feel lucky to have you" she lifted your chin just a little more before letting her lips meet yours, her plump crimson lips claiming your mouth as she did with your whole body. 

Moaning softly into the kiss, much to the mistresses satisfaction, she kept one of her hands on your jaw, the other wrapping around your lower back, pulling you into her, the water around you splashing over the side because of the force of the mistress. 

You melt into her kiss, feeling weak in her hold, but at the same time, a strength in your heart as your love for the mistress grew. 

Not knowing how much longer you could keep up the forever craving hunger for more of the mistresses attention and love, wanting to be more than just her sex toy but something meaningful to her. 

Who could say, but time will tell...

--

"Well, dear one, that was lovely", your mistress praised, lifting you out of the bath back into her arms, your dripping wet bodies dripping onto the floor until your mistress grabbed one of her massive Towles, specially embroidered for her size made out of the softest material and wrapped it around the both of you. 

Drying you off still in her arms. 

You could no longer keep your eyes open, muttering words to your mistress before passing out in her arms, snuggling your head into the crook of her neck, the warmth of your mistress protecting you from the cold, her body compressed to your bare and exposed body. 

Your mistress just chuckled, keeping one of her hands to the back of your head as she dressed you in some sleep wear. 

Laying you down on her bed, tucking you into the other side of her bed, kissing your forehead, moving a lock of stray hair from your face, whispering into your ear. 

"Sleep well, my little maiden, may the dream realm be kind to you," before tending to her own dressing needs. 

Getting into her side of the bed, looking over at your sleeping body, not holding back her smile before closing her eyes, allowing herself to relax and rest. 

(Thank you so much for reading <3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I needed some wholesome content after the week I have had, lol! And please leave suggestions for future chapters! You would like to read about all kinks and fluff ideas because I'm running out of ideas 😭!!)