(Chapter 27) Hold Your Tounge.

(Hey everyone! Sorry this took a while; I haven't been feeling great lately and needed some time to feel better. I hate having a menstrual cycle like fucking hell 😭 But anyway hope you enjoy this chapter <3 Massive nsfw warning for those who need it. Like this is a WHOLE load of smut and bad spelling and grammar bc it's me; lol <33. It's too hot, istg...) 

"Y/N, I strongly advise that you watch your language." Your mistress growled, feeling giddy in place from all the blood rushing to your head and the body sensations. 

"And why would I do that?" You asked, 

Alcina looked quite taken a back by this before shooting you once again with a swatting to your bottom. Yelping and squirming, you look at your beloved with what you could only describe as the 'i'm your precious little slut don't hurt me' But that ship had already sailed miles away. 

"You can pout and cry and beg all you want, but tonight I will show you the little whore you are." You held your breath and tried to rearrange yourself in her grip. Alcina, let you move slightly because she knew that if kept upside down for two long you would pass out before the fun even began. 

You wrapped your arms around your beloved's neck, inhaling her scent before lathering her skin in kisses and nibbles. "I haven't even made it to my room, and you're already proving your weakness. Pathetic." Even with her words, you continued; her pulse point was just under your lips, and even with every kiss and every bite, you could feel her tense up. 

You were on the corridor of your mistress's bedroom, and there was this urgency that surrounded the both of you. Her strides became longer and faster; she took hold of your back so you wouldn't lose balance. 

When she made it to the bed chamber door, you nibbled her ear, whispering disgusting things to tease her. You could feel her heating up underneath you as she reached for the door knob. You didn't want the bratting to stop just yet, sealing your fate by moaning into her ear. You watched at the primitive and feral side of your mistress broke through. She was going to push you to your absolute limit and even go beyond just because she could. 

Once she grasped the door, turning the handle with such strength that it came off in her hand, she grunted in annoyance but slammed the door behind her. Anyone who entered without knocking and saw something they didn't want to see, that was on them. 

Your mistress threw the handle against the wall on the other side of the room. You watched as it ricocheted off the back rampart and out the open window and into a bush far below. You looked at her and smirked; the kind smile had left your beloved's face, replaced with an animalistic woman who you would die for. 

She grasped your neck and flung you against the wall closest to the door; your body was howling in pain but screaming in pleasure. "You think you can control me with your smutty words and little gestures?" She roared; your blood went cold and didn't dare to look at her. For the first time, you felt pleasurable fear coursing through your body. Her strong hands kept you against the wall with no hope of moving or freeing yourself, closing your thighs in a desperate attempt to control your pulsing heat. 

The grip around your neck was strong, and soon you were struggling to breathe; her face calmed down slightly and looked a bit more contemptuous as you toiled with her to breathe. "Oh, look a that, hmm. Not much to say now," Your mistress chuckled, you pleased with your eyes, showing her that you would be a good girl, but you didn't need to say anything. 

Alcina pulled you into her, kissing you passionately, gripping the back of your neck, letting you breathe a little, her lips pressed against yours, and her tongue demanded entry. You allowed her without a second thought. Her plump lips kept going back for more, keeping you breathless and weak for her.