Snow

(POV:Reader)

-"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Miller" I handed a Christmas gift to the lady, who stood by her porch.

-"Merry Christmas Y/n, to you and your family, and thank you" she took the gift

-"Your Welcome" I put the hood on my coat and began to walk down the small steps.

-"Well, that's the last" I mumbled to myself as I walked down the road.

-"Come on Y/n! Let's go!" Fritz, my younger brother, began to run away.

-"Fritz, wait up!" I chased after him, being careful to not slip on the snow.

We ran through the town, making sure to not bump into people, and sliding on the ice that covered a whole street. It was almost like ice skating. We ran until we reached the toy store Uncle Drosselmeyer owned. We cleaned the fog off the windows and peaked inside.

-"They're so beautiful" I looked at all the wooden toy's and music boxes found inside.

-"Y/n, Fritz! Merry Christmas!" uncle Drosselmeyer said as he walked out the door.

-"Merry Christmas, uncle Drosselmeyer!" we answered.

-"We are about to light the Christmas tree!" Fritz, who had been excited about doing that all day told him.

-"Why don't you come with us?" I offered.

-"I can help you carry the presents!" I elbowed Fritz for being rude.

-"Very kind of you Fritz, but there is something I must do first"

-"I am also waiting for my nephew"

-"Nephew? I didn't know you had a nephew, how old is he?" I asked.

-"Is he really your nephew or does he just call you uncle like we do?"

-"Enough, enough!" he laughed.

-"Yes, he is my nephew, and I hope you'll meet him soon"

-"Now you best be running along, better not keep your father and mother waiting!" with that said, we bid our goodbyes and we rushed home.

-"What do you think he made us?" I asked Fritz, who seemed to be more interested in playing icicles than talking.

-"I hope toy soldiers, and guns with working fires!"

-"Oh Fritz, you and your violence"

-"I hope there is a lake with white swans wearing golden necklaces!"'

-"Swans don't wear necklaces" he crossed his arms.

-"Yes they can!"

-"Race you home, slow poke!" he threw a snowball at me which caused me to fall on the ground.

-"FRITZ! Wait up!" I ran after him.

-Finally Getting Home-

-"I WON!" after a series of pushing and sprinting home I had one by a lot, since Fritz was not even close to the door.

-"Slow poke!" I giggled as he walked towards the door, annoyed.

-"Not fair!" he complained.

-"Well it's about time" Louise, my older sister, scolded us.

-"Mama and Papa are waiting, and the guest will be here soon!"

-"Especially Erik" I teased her, causing her to roll her eyes at me.

(A/N):

This is my Pre-Holiday gift, I will post one more chapter and then until tomorrow. I will try to do this for the main holidays.

I hope you enjoy!

Bye!