Shrinking

(POV:Reader)

-"If only I could, I'm too big to fit in there, the door is tiny" I replied.

-"I could nev-uncle Drosselmeyer?" I looked over at him as an idea had come to mind.

-"Time that was, time shall be, waisted not, and it waist thee" with that said he opened his coat once more allowing the golden dust to surround me, shrinking me slowly.

-"I'm shrinking!"

-"Quick Y/n, put us up by the castle while you still can!" the nutcracker said. I placed them all by the castle, shrinking with every step I took.

-"But I'm not dressed for traveling!" Marie, who was the last one, complained.

-"Oh Please!" I begged her.

-"Oh, alright-" I grabbed her before she could finish and placed her on the table.

I had shrunk too much for me to get up on the table, I ran forward and jumped grabbing onto the edge. Screaming internally as my hurt hand grabbed the table. They all pulled me up, and I had landed on top of the nutcracker.

-"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized and got off, clutching my hand that hurt even more than before.

-"Y/n, are you alright?"

-"Yes, I'm fine, let's get Pantaloon before he gets worse" I lied, but in my defense Pantaloon was in a worse state than me.

-"Oh, poor Pantaloon" Trudy helped him up slowly.

-"Goodbye Pavlova!" I waved goodbye to her. I turned back to the others and they had turned the clock causing the castle to light up and open.

-"It's like..." I looked at the castle in awe.

-"Magic" the nutcracker finished for me.

(POV:Writer(Me))

As Y/n and the others walked into the castle, Pavlova walked to the dead Mouse King. She poked at his tail, she got closer when he got up. Scaring the poor kitten away.

(A/N):

I hope you guy's had a nice Christmas!

Bye!