Dancing?

(POV:Reader)

A crowd of dolls cheered as Hans. their Prince walked in. Trudy and Pantaloon walked hand in hand as well as Marie and the mysterious red suited man. Hans held my hand, I teased him as people cheered his name.

-"You know I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't tease me about all this" he sighed.

-"But there's no fun in that, your highness"

-"Also I think you're supposed to wave"

-"Yes, of course" he began to wave, the other's and I waved as well. We stopped in the middle of the ballroom, he turned to me and bowed.

-"May I have this dance?" he held his hand out.

-"Why of course, your majesty" I curtsied in response.

-"It feels weird to be watched, while dancing"

-"It does, it makes you feel pressured to do every step precisely"

-Some Time Later-

(POV:Reader)

We had ended the dance, Hans was on one knee, holding my hand.

-"Y/n?"

-"Yes?"

-"Stay"

-"W-what-" he stood up and held both my hands.

-"Be my Princess, we'll rule the Land of the Dolls together"

-"I...the Land of the Dolls is beautiful and to think we could all be together seems like a dream come true..."

-"So you'll stay" the crowd began to cheer happily, I looked down at the floor.

-"Y/n, what's wrong"

-"I-I want to stay with you, I really do but..."

-"But what?"

-"I-I don't know"

-"I want to stay...but my family, they'll be worried I'm not there, I can't just leave"

-"They have each other, uncle Dorsselmeyer can use magic, they'll be fine"

-"I-I love you Y/n, please stay"

(A/N):

Please let me know if you have any requests!

The next chapter is super small (just warning you) like smaller than a paragraph. I'm sorry!

Bye!