Uncle Drosselmeyer

(POV:Reader)

-"Are you happy Marie? You seem sad, maybe you need a new dress!" I played with my doll until a loud gust of wind caught my attention.

Everyone seemed to be surprised as much as I was from the door opening as well as the big gust of wind. Music sheets went flying everywhere and the musicians scurried to grab them. Some doves flew in as well, they perched themselves on top of the cabinet that held my dolls.

Fog, smoke and light flashed everywhere until uncle Drosselmeyer was in the center showing off his new creation. It was beautiful, a castle with a fountain that went all around with white swans wearing golden necklaces.

-"Incredible!"

-"Amazing!"

-"Wow!"

-"Wonderful!"all the guests gasped in astonishment at the beautiful artifact.

-"Look at the soldiers!" Fritz, who only seemed to be amazed by soldiers and bombs, pointed out.

-"It's beautiful uncle Drosselmeyer" I complimented.

-"You outdid yourself this year!" father told him while mother nodded and her and other guests clapped.

-"The pleasure is mine," he answered with a light head bow.

-"Can the soldiers come outside, uncle Drosselmeyer?"

-"No Fritz, I'm afraid that's not possible"

-"I wish the swans could fly around the castle!"

-"That too is impossible, Y/n" he laughed at our creativity.

-"Make them fire cannons and guns," Fritz demanded.

-"No, no, no, don't you get it? That's the way it was made, and that's how it works!"

-"Ohh...Well I can make my soldiers do anything I want" with that said Fritz left.

-"Art is really wasted on the kids of today, they have no respect for the laws of mechanics!" uncle Drosselmeyer complained and turned it off.

He rolled the cart that held it over to a corner near the tree and walked away. Mother clapped her hands letting the musicians know they could start the music once more. Father walked off to get uncle Drosselmeyer a drink and mother to go entertain the guests.

Some guests had started to dance to the melody the musicians played. Louise and her boyfriend made a scene and acted all lovey-dovey.

-"Care to dance, Pavlova?"

-"I'd love to!" I mimicked my sister once more, giggling at her.

Or maybe the reason I laughed at her so much was because I was jealous. Maybe not of having a boyfriend but the thought of having someone to talk to all the time and to dance with. I walked out if the ballroom making my way to the parlor. I looked at the tree once more, admiring the beauty of it.

I walked away, until I almost tripped on a box. 'Oh Fritz, always leaving his empty gift boxes everywhere!' I bent down to pick it up but noticed a quite large red suited soldier.

-"Where did you come from? You don't look like Fritz's soldiers..." I looked around and saw uncle Drosselmeyer looking at me.

-"Uncle Drosselmeyer, did you bring this?"

(A/N):

If you have any requests please let me know!

Bye!