chapter 53

A/N: Thank you for the comment guys!! Somehow it lighten my mood and make me happy.

As the their other self entered the room, some was shocked because their other self are stronger than them and some were in a disbelief when they saw their dead comrade or family member alive in the other world.

"P-paseton!?" Og Witira said when she saw her dead brother alive.

Og Taylor was shocked and have a mixed of emotion when he saw his other self walking without problem.
Cage also felt shocked when she saw Tcf Taylor walking and also a sense of hope thinking they might find a way to HEAL OG Taylor.

Meanwhile og Choi Han was in a daze when his other self entered. Tcf Choi Han was clearly stronger than him and...he doesn't seem to be in despair unlike him.

Og Alberu also felt that his other self are incomparably strong than the current him.

The same goes for og Rosalyn.

(*back to the time where the Tcf people are teleported to the room*)

*flash*

(OK I hate remaking something so let's just say they react the same way as the TBOH people)

[OK now that i have given you the explaination it's time for you guys to meet your other self, they are on the next room]

(*Back to the present*)

*clap clap*

Everyone turn to the source if the sound.

[Attention everyone~ from now on you guys will be seated with your other self and react to your other self world together and please remember this, no fighting]

A chair suddenly appear out of nowhere beside the chair of the TBOH people and the Tcf people made their way to their seat and both Cales are seated at the front.
(Vip😌)

[OK moving on to the next scene]

The screen open again revealing the next scene.

Chapter 53: Currently Thinking (1)

Cale started to think.

‘Should I run?’

But that Whale’s pupils were accurately looking at him. He also seemed to be putting strength into his hands, as Cale could see the Whale’s fingers digging into the ground. His strength was unbelievable even though he seemed to be close to death.

*Gasp* both the witira along with shickler gasp in shocked when they saw the state their brother are in.

The other were slightly terrified by the scene.

Both Jack were on the almost cried seeing the scene.

He had a single question on his mind.

‘A Whale tribe member being hurt by mermaid poison?’

An answer quickly floated across Cale’s mind.

Mixed blood.

"No wonder" one of the dragon commented.

That was the only possible answer.

[Cut]

Cale started to frown and worry.

“Ugh.”

The Whale could not crawl anymore. His body started to shake without being able to do anything else. At that moment, Cale heard the Black Dragon’s voice in his head.