chapter 79

A/N: hello guys!! It's been a few days...I'm sorry for the late updated but as I promise I update the new chapter this week. This week has been a very busy week anyway today chapter is chapter 79.

[OK times up let's continue]

With that everyone goes back to their seat.

*roll**stop*

[chapter 79!!]

The screen shows a scene.

Chapter 79: Flustered (1)

All of Cale's crew gathered at the entrance of the, 'Path of No Return,' two hours later. They were not the only ones there.

"Path of no returned aren't that are where anyone who goes in will never goes out what are you doing there?" Tcf Bud asked

Everyone in the room are also curious except for the people involved.

Cale ordered Hans.

"You get a list of names."

"Yes sir."

Hans looked toward Cale before moving away to speak to the villagers. Hans would probably find out the kittens' secrets during this trip.

At Cale's gaze, Maes, the Wolf children, and Hilsman all got in a single line. They seemed as disciplined as a knights brigade.

"On will take us over and then come back with Hong. After that, all of you will be responsible for going in and finding the remains inside the forest."

Maes and the Wolf children vigorously nodded their heads. While Cale was watching them with satisfaction, a very timid voice came from below him.

"Y, young master-nim, why am I included? I need to create the blueprint."

Muller was shaking between Cale, Hilsman, and Beacrox while looking up at Cale. Cale felt like Mueller really was a mess. He couldn't leave such a mess alone.

"Who's that guy?" Og Alberu asked

"He's someone from a dwarfand rat tribe" Tcf cale answered nonchalantly.

'A dwarf tribe..they are well known for their mechanicak skill, to think the young master from the other world also had someone from the dwarf tribe ' OgAlberu thought as he look at screen

"Just do as I say before I get angry."

He didn't want to have to grab Mueller's neck or hold him to the side again. Cale didn't know how Mueller understood that statement, but Mueller quickly turned pale and nodded his head. Mueller was carrying a large bag filled with papers and pens for the blueprints.

Cale headed over to Litana, who was a bit away from him. He had a gentle smile on his face.

As Tcf Queen Litana saw these scenes she started to smile remembering what Tcf Cale did.

'I need to repay young master Cale for what he did' Tcf Queen Litana thought as she think that the land she gave Cale aren't enough
(If Cale know that the queen will give him lot more he would probably be jumping up and down on his brain😂)

"It looks like we can head out now. I'm sorry for making you wait two hours."

"No, it is okay."

Litana answered like that while observing Cale's group.

She had expected Cale's knights to have average strength because Cale was average and had no martial arts training.