chapter 258

A/N: this the final part heheheh, honestly I dunno which chapter to react for the water ancient power so I put these thre chapter cause it was intresting 😩

[Times up!!! Let's continue the react]

"Loud entrance as always" Tcf archie said.

As he goes back to his seat.

"Are we going to watch the continuation of what happen recently?" Og Rosalyn asked.

[Yep]

With that the screen flash brightly showing a scene.

Chapter 258: Eat Up 5

Everyone quietly watched as they want to know what will happen to Tcf Cale.

Beeeeeeep- Beeeeeeep-

The noise of the alarm of the video communication device endlessly filled the room.

However, nobody could show any reactions to it.

It was the same to the audience watching the scene.

Cale naturally could not do so even if he wanted to, so it was driving him crazy.

‘Rosalyn will only call for one of two reasons.’

'I called? What would called him for?' Og Rosalyn thought

Still feeling amazed and envy by her other self since she was thought by a Dragon and she can feel that her other self are stronger than her.

'Noona seem to be really close to him in that world' Og Lock thought

(A/N: guys I actually almost forgot Harold and Toonka existence 😅)

She would have either been contacted by crown prince Alberu or checking in on Cale, who went to see Eruhaben with Raon in his arms.

Cale was thinking that it was more likely to be the latter.

His short time away was for three days. It had only been two days so far.

There was still one day and 20 hours or so to go. The Alberu that Cale knew would not tell Rosalyn and the others who went to complete a mission about Cale's status this quickly.

"Ho, dongsaeng~ you really trust me aren't you😏" Tcf Alberu said with a grin.

"Of course I trust you hyung" Tcf Cale replied with a bright smile which make Tcf Alberu felt iffy.

'There something wrong about that smile' Og Alberu thought as he look at the smile Tcf Cale is giving his other self.

Meanwhile Og Cale felt amuse seeing their interaction.

Beeeeeep- Beeeeeeep-

The video communication device continued to ring.

She was not hanging up.

‘I need to tell them to deal with her for now.’

Cale barely managed to open his eyes to tell his group to handle Rosalyn's call.

"I'm sorry young master Cale, it seem I called you at the wrong time" Tcf Rosalyn said with a sorry tone.

"It's ok, it already happen anyway no need to say sorry" Tcf Cale just shrugged it off

It took a bit of time for his eyes to focus.

He then became anxious.

‘…Why is Beacrox supporting Ron?’