chapter 257

A/N: k this is the second part !!!

[OK, times u-  oooh~ you guys seem excited]

Everybody was already on their seat when the boy come.

[I guess I'll just start the show then]

The screen then show the continuation of the previous scene.

Chapter 257: Eat Up 4

The last remaining stone spear fell away from Cale’s body.

Cale’s blood fell into the transparent lake and dyed it red and his body slowly fell toward the lake as his blood had just done.

As they watch Tcf Cale body fell toward the lake, Tcf Cale just sit in front eating and passing his snack to Og Cale nonchalantly.

Both Jack were trembling and are on a verge of tears while praying.......

Some gasp in shock

While both Violan cover their mouth, feeling sad.
(Would they cry tho? I dunno...)

"Young master Cale you really should stop doing those thing" Tcf Rodalyn said with a worried voice.

However, Cale did not fall into the lake.

The ancient Dragon that had approached him at some point supported his body with one hand, catching Cale before he fell into the lake.

"I'm glad Eruhaben nim catch him.." Tcf Tasha said feeling relief.

Cale was already drenched from being in the water and covered in blood that falling into the lake would not have mattered, but that wasn’t the problem.

Eruhaben quickly laid Cale down on the grass next to the lake.

Huff, huff.

Cale was not able to breathe properly.

He seemed to be trying very hard to take every breath. He was coughing up black blood and his limbs were shaking. His body was twisting as if he could not handle it.

Silence fill the room as the audience watch the scene in horror.

For the Tcf people, watching Tcf Cale suffer pained them.

Tears slide down both Violan face, especially Tcf Violan when she recalled the condition Cale was in, in the past during the war against the northern.

'Why does a good person like young master Cale always suffer unnecessary pain' Tcf Queen Litana thought as she felt her heart getting squeeze in sadness.

Og Queen Litana who were not affiliate with Tcf Cale felt sad for him.

While Og Cale just shivered not wanting to know the pain.

Meanwhile the Molan duo have a frown on their face.

“Eruhaben-nim! What is going on right now?”

Beacrox frowned after seeing Cale’s condition. It was very different than the times when Cale would cough up blood every so often.

"Just how many times did he coughed up blood!?" Og Bud shouted in horror of how the young master seem to always bleed.

Og Choi Han felt a bit of sympathy for Tcf Cale while his other self lower his gaze as he remembered all the time Tcf Cale has bled.

The person who was calm even when he was hurt, coughing up blood, or fainting was currently in pain because he was unable to handle the pressure.