chapter 97

A/N: to the person that request chapter 97 'congrats cause the wheel have chosen you'🙂

After the 30inute break ends all the audience got back to their sit.

[Oh! You guys are already back to your sit. Then let's proceed]

*roll**stop*

The number generator stop and shows a number.

[Number 97!!]

The screen then flash brightly. Everyone sit silently watching the scene unfold.

Chapter 97: I Got a Feeling (1)

One month later.

Cale got to relax for exactly one month. Honestly speaking, it was slacking off in his point of view, but everybody else saw it differently.

“Is he bored?”

Raon was observing Cale who was blankly staring out the window and eating summer fruits. Raon’s face was serious.

How could he not be worried? Cale was rocking on a rocking chair for the last two hours while looking out the window and eating fruits. He didn’t say a word or even frown.

He was plucking grapes one at a time to eat before just blankly staring out the window now.

“Weird, very weird.”

Now the slightly older kitten Hong was wagging his tail next to Raon while observing Cale.

Unfortunately, the two of them were rolling around on the bed and pretty far from Cale who was by the window. He did not hear what they were saying.

Seeing the scene in front if them the audience loosen up a bit after all the intensity from all the previous scene.

Some of them smile watching the warm scene off the children worrying about their guardien.

“He wakes up later and later every day. He is also eating less and less. He then goes to sleep earlier and earlier. He’s barely moving these days.”

Raon had a serious expression as he shared his observations with Hong. He then started to frown some more.

“He’s sleeping again!”

Plop.

The grape in Cale’s hand fell to the ground. Cale had once again fallen asleep while rocking in the rocking chair.

Raon’s eyes started to shake.

He was sleeping more, eating less, and not moving! This must mean!

“…Is he sick?”

Some people suddenly got worried too.

'Is he really sick?' The thought pass the audience

Hong’ expression became serious as well as his ears perked up.

“No, that’s bad!”

The Cale that Raon and Hong were looking at seemed to have gotten paler as well. Of course, this was only the case because Cale continued to sit inside while everybody else was getting darker from the summer sun.

“…I don’t think that’s it.”

Only the silver kitten On shook her head as she listened to her younger siblings discuss. What she was seeing was that Cale just found everything to be annoying.