𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆: 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀

:𝐎𝐍𝐄  ;  —𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Caw! Caw! Caw! Matsui Y/N! Matsui Y/N! Hashira meeting this afternoon! Hashira meeting this afternoon!" said her crow early in the morning.

Y/n who's sleeping with her windows open, groaned. Turning her back against the sound while shutting her ears with her pillow.

"Matsui Y/n! Matsui Y/n! Hashira's meeting this afternoon! Hashira's meeting this afternoon!" her crow repeated again which made her annoyingly sit up turning to her crow at the process.

"I get it alright! It's not like I'm going to come anyways!" she said, nearing to her window and shuting it down harshly which caused the crow to flinch.

"Matsui Y/n! You're a rude hashira when you're half asleep!" her crow said for the last time before flying away.

Y/n decided to sleep again since it's already 4am when she slept. Y/n who's the shadow hashira decided to ditch meeting again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hashira's kept coming one by one in their meeting place which is at Ubuyashiki Kagaya which is called as Oyakata-sama by the slayers.

The love hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri and the insect hashira, Kocho Shinobu is the first ones to arrive followed by the flame hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.

The serpent hashira, Iguro Obanai is already sitting at the tree branch as usual while the recently arrived Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei and Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito head to their respective places.

Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen got next to Mitsuri looking flamboyant as ever. And lastly the Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu is standing at the corner as usual.

"That Shadow Hashira is not here again? Maybe she literally got killed by the demons" said the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi.

"You're so harsh Shinazugawa-san" said the Insect Hashira.

"We have a Shadow Hashira?" questioned by the youngest hashira.

"It's already been 3 years since she became a hashira yet she still doesn't attend meetings. That's so unflamboyant" the others nodded at what the Sound Hashira said. It's really been a long time yet none of them ever saw her.