𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

:𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄  ;   —𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morning came by, you woke up feeling pain all over your body. This is the first morning you felt so much pain on your body.

Your bandaged neck feels like it's breaking and just by saying a few words you're already in an unbearable pain.

You stand up from your futon with your painful body, making your way to the sidetable for the ointment.

You open the ointment that Oyakata-sama sent you days ago for injuries. He's really caring.

You carefully opened the bandage on your neck. Putting some oil in the palm of your hand, you carefully spread it across your bruised neck.

You hiss as you felt pain on your neck. 'Damn you Muzan' you said to yourself while seeing your bruises and cuts on the mirror.

Matsui Y/N POV

After treating my wounds, I went and opened the patch on my eye. It's sad to say that I can't see on my right eye anymore, narrowing my eye perspective.

The scratched Muzan gave me is so deep that he almost gouge my eyes out. Luckily I reacted quickly but it still feel like I lost an eye.

I cleaned the area around my eye and wrapped it again with clean bandage. After treating all my wounds I went to the kitchen to have bread.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's already afternoon and I just remembered that I need to see Oyakata-sama today for my report but since I'm in my worst right now, I just sent him a message

I need to recover soon. I can't let him know that I'm having the worst injuries by now.

I told him that I was sick but it's not that bad so I'll not be continuing my missions for now and take a rest.

After an hour, Oyakata-sama's crow arrived at my place with a letter attached on it's leg.

I pat his head and took the letter. Unfolding it, the letter contains 'Don't push yourself, have a rest and take care, my child'

My heart flutters at the message which made me smile. Setting the letter aside, I changed my yukata to a clean one before making my way out.

I heared that people are missing at some part of Tokyo. I know I need to rest but I'll just patrol incase demons appear.

Wrapping a scarf against my neck, I wear my sandals and left.