𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕: 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

:𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓  ;  —𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hashiras study your appearance from head to toe. Looking at you, you stand about 5 foot and 7 inches and have a slightly curve physique. You looked at the Hashiras with your dark orbs, white eyelashes batting with each other as you made eye contact with them one by one except for two Hashiras, the Water Hashira and the man with a short spikey white hair. The Hashiras were too stunned to speak, mesmerized by your dazzling and unique image.

You were wearing a mismatched haori. Different colors were designed on each side with black on the left and white on the right. Designs were grey wisteria-like shadow petals. Your corps uniform is similar to the man's uniform with a black belt placed on your waist.

Wind blows against you making your hair flew back. You have a long dark hair that is neatly tied on a simple half ponytail, your front hair that only reached past your shoulders swayed on the side caused by the wind.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable with their stares, you took your gaze off them, going to the other side. You kneeled down, lowering your head to hide your embarrassment. Glancing on the side you saw the Water Hashira, his head were also lowered down minding his own business.

He felt your gaze on him making him look at you. You both made eye contact, focusing on each other's stare with a feeling of curiosity. You both feel familiarity with each other, your eyes are not foreign to him and so is his, its as if you both met before your recent encounter at the mountain. Looking at his deep emotionless eyes makes your interest in him flare up to another level.

"Ehemmm~" your thoughts got cut off by Oyakata-sama clearing his throat. Quickly averting your eyes from the Water Hashira, you got a glimpse of the Hashiras looking at the both of you, all eyes are narrowed as they've observed you both having a staring contest . 'Well, that's embrassing'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The trial had ended and the siblings are taken into custody by the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu. Now, the Hashiras including you started the meeting inside Oyakata-sama's home.

You watched as the Hashiras sat down one by one on their usual places, you on the other hand don't know where to place yourself since this is your very first time attending Hashira meetings such as this.

They comfortably talk and tease each other. You feel out of place.

Your thoughts got interrupted when the Insect Hashira called out your name. You, that's been standing near the sliding door slightly flinched. Luckily, they didn't see it as the room is dark. Looking at the Insect Hashira, she patted the space beside her.