𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

:𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄  ;   —𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You exit Oyakata-sama's home looking at the dark surroundings only to see the Demon Slayer Corps Pillars, staring at you as you closed the estate's door.

Confused as to why they were standing there awkwardly, you started walking on their direction. You were about to utter a word but changed your mind, walking past them and not sparing a glace.

But before you could completely exit Oyakata-sama's estate, someone took a hold of your wrist. You look at your wrist which is now slightly trembling when you saw it gripped by a man's hand. Snatching your hands away immediately, you looked at the person only to see the Water Hashira looking at his now empty hand.

He turn to look at you and back to glance at the Hashiras who turn their heads to the other direction when they saw you pulled your wrist back angrily. The Water Hashira who seem to not mind your actions, spoke.

"Umm. Well, they said that they want to invite you for dinner at the nearby restaurant. Kocho said I should the one to tell you because we're acquaintances?" he uncertainly said while looking at Shinobu Kocho who had her eyes wide by what the Water Hashira have just said.

"I apologize if I hurt you, your hands seems trem-" you cut him off with a loud agreement. You didn't want to come but you don't have a choice since you already agreed. There's no turning back now.

"Then it's a yes! I'll just stop by Shinazugawa-san's estate then we're free to go" the Insect Hashira clapped happily and walks away to get Shinazugawa. The other Hashiras don't know what to say and just tell you to follow them to the nearby restaurant.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Matsui Y/n's POV

Arriving at the restaurant, it's quite bigger than the restaurant where I always ate. Even though it's big, the furnitures are minimalist making it even more spacious. The workers and chef waved at our direction as I followed my co-demon slayers to a big table.

The big table only had nine chairs present for the Hashiras except for me. Looking at the other Hashiras who're chatting with each other as they sat on their respective chairs, they seem to completely forgot that they just invited me a little earlier to this restaurant.

I look for other tables to sit on when I felt a tug on the hem of my haori making me look at the person. The Water Hashira who's seated in the very end of the table, tug my haori. He didn't spare me a single glace as he reached out to take an empty chair on the other table and putting it beside him. He pat the empty chair, motioning you to sit.